Body: 7/10
Height:  5’1
Skill:  6/10
Service:  6/10
GFE:  6/10
PSE:  n/a
Price & Session Length:  1.5 or 1.6M dong, 60 minutes
Repeat: yes

I had a 2.5 week trip to Vietnam and I was going to be in different parts of the country so I tried to do a bit of research ahead of time. I didn’t know where Sakura was in relation to my hotel so one evening I just popped in the location on Waze and to my surprise it was only .6 miles / ~1km from my hotel so I decided to head out that way.

It took me about 5- 7 minutes to walk over there because my hotel was a bit off the main busy street. i was able to see Sakura Massage from a couple blocks away. When i walked up there was a group of men outside to walk me in whether walking in or took a bike/scooter. walked into the lobby to the main desk and was presented the menu with options. I opted for the basic package, and was charged a different/slightly higher rate for being a tourist.

I heard I was able to request a change up to 3 times for a new girl. Luckily that wasn't the case and the first girl was good enough. Young and cute, little/average sized titties for a petite Asian. Super soft light complexion skin color. I just sat on the bed and waited for her. When she came in she had me undress and she gave me a quick bath from the outside of the tub. She made some small talk asking what am I doing in VN and all that. She assumed I was chinese and that I was here on business. I told her not completely true, I'm here on business but I'm also here visiting family. I asked what her name was and how old she was. She wouldn't tell me her name and she kept joking that she's 100 years old and I'm just like ok whatever. Don't tell me then. After the shower she gave me some water. She used google translate and said it was physiological water and it'll give me a boner for days and I'm like ok whatever and just chugged it. She laughed and thought id just sip away at it but i dont do that.

She started with a light massage and my hands began to explore her body. This girl too was super grabby and playful. She was playing with my tits and squeezing my ass. She was super over the top faking and moaning it whenever I gently sucked on her titties or grabbed her ass. On came the rubber and she started on top. I reached up to play with her nipples.  She got tired after a couple minutes and I got on top. Slow controlled motion and continuous stroking. All that fake moaning kinda killed my boner and I wasn't fully hard. I still kept at it a bit more. And then we just cuddled and she started stroking again. When I got hard again she slid on a new condom and I got on top and gave it to her good. Just because  she wanted to fake moan I took it personally and had give her something to really get vocal about.

Gave her fast deep thrust and put her legs over my shoulders to go deeper. She got way too loud and I'm like you aren't faking now huh?? And then I even bit her on the titty to establish more dominance as I busted in the condom. After she hopped in the shower and washed up and got a hot towel to wipe me down and we cuddled for a while and just talked more via Google translate and she still wouldn't give her name or age so I said whatever.  When I was getting dressed she asked if I was happy and if I was going to leave her a tip. Maybe I would have given her a tip if she wasn't over the top fake, or not tell me her name or age. But oh well, that was on her.

Honestly it was a pleasant experience, after hearing mixed reviews about Sakura I was glad that I had fun. If she told me her name I would have possibly repeated

Recent Ratings
kolby_squeeze   20-6-2024 23:46  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   20-6-2024 04:01  Karma  +4   Glad you took that personally, Mr Jordan!
Pacman1796   20-6-2024 03:05  Karma  +3