Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2024 01:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei]Tian Long Sauna

Subject: TianLong Spa Sauna
Date & Time of Session:  June 2024
Location:  No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing North Road, Datong District, Taipei City,
Name:  Didn’t Ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese Taiwanese (very basic English)
Face:  5/10 plain
Body: 5/10 a bit chubby C cups smooth skin
Skill:  5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE:  2/10
Price: 4,200 NTD
Repeat: Yes will give it another go

Came here after seeing the many reviews. I previously went to Caesarworld and had a pretty cool experience. From the onset TianLong is in much better condition than Caesarworld for pretty much all their facilities. I initially went to the spa area and the really cool thing is they have medicinal herb sauna as well as spa for you to use. Also the spa temperature was much more comfortable at 42 degrees.

After relaxing in the spa area for about 30min I cleaned up and head to the dining area before ordering some dumplings to eat (in hindsight a bad idea cause it made my breath smell bad). Within a couple minutes the MMS came over to ask if I wanted a massage and I said a bit later after I ate (also the MMS was pretty nice to look at). Fast forward to after my meal, she comes up again to ask if I was ready and I said ok. I followed her down the staircase to a hidden door which opened to a hotel looking area. The rooms are pretty small with only a bit of space to stand as well as the massage bed. However everything was really clean and there was no weird smells which I appreciated.

After waiting a couple minutes a taiwanese girl came and asked if she was ok. Ive been lingering for a while so I’d say my standards are pretty managed so I said no worries. She then came in and helped me take my clothes off. The really weird part of the experience is that she didn’t try to make any small talk at all so it was pretty silent except for the sound of music as well as fake moans echoing from the other rooms.

She  gave a pretty massage before leaving the room without saying a word and went to take some massage equipment (I thought this was a bit strange but just went with the flow). After she came back and took off the towel that was covering she started to give me a cat bath as well some AR and a BJ. Pretty SOP, felt like she times things and moved on to the next action.

I then flipped over and she then gave me a CB before sitting on me , then mish and doggy

After that cleaned up , finally did a little bit of small talk before leaving and heading out to the common areas again.

Overall I think it was a decent experience and as a sauna itself I thought it was quite good. Will be looking to come back and try someone else!

Recent Ratings
Kride   27-6-2024 06:02  Acceptance  +1   Need more taiwanese review here.
kolby_squeeze   20-6-2024 23:50  Acceptance  +1   
pancho53   20-6-2024 22:01  Karma  +3   
myketin   20-6-2024 18:59  Karma  +3   Nice. Pre-covid I had good times trying different massage parlours to discover if they had HJ
Masters9000   20-6-2024 09:51  Karma  +2