Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 600k VND (entrance fee - 60mins) + 200k tip
Repeat: no

I’ve heard stories of the famous Linh Cherry in D1 of HCMC/Saigon Vietnam and I finally made the trip on a Tuesday afternoon after lunch the day before I was leaving to go back home to the USA. I’ve heard mixed things whether or not they offer FS anymore or not so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Upon arriving there was literally dozens of girls in black and white gowns. There were so many to choose from but as soon as I walked in, I was grabbed by the hand and taken to a couch to show the menu. I paid the house fee for 1hr and off we went, I thought I was talking to the mamasan but I wasn’t, so I didn’t even get to pick my girl. It was a letdown from the very beginning. She took me up in the elevator to a private room.

She told me her name was Anh and that she was in her 30s, but I didn’t believe her. She stood 5’3ish and wore a green shirt that showed off some beautiful C cups. She spoke a lot of Vietnamese and I only knew a few words so it was hard to communicate. She instructed me to undress and told me to go into the sauna to steam up. She sat on the couch and stood outside and waited for me with a towel when I got out. She then pointed to the shower and said to be quick.

After the shower she had me walk into the jacuzzi and she gave me a long sensual shower. She soaped me up good and cleaned me thoroughly all over my body. She asked what I was doing in Vietnam and how long I was visited for. I told her I came here for work and this was the end of my 2.5 week trip. She stopped talking and pointed at my cock and made a gesture with her mouth. I asked how much and she said 1,000,000 VND. I asked how much was boom boom and she said no. She doesn’t do that. I told her no, I’m not going to pay her 1M for a blowjob. She gave a nice deep massage that melted my shoulders and felt amazing. We negotiated a bit and agreed 200k for topless massage and I could play and suck on her tits. The hour finished and I left somewhat dejected and ripped off. She was attractive, I would have been fine with her at a hot toc shop or hotel. But the way she grabbed me as soon as I walked in and I couldn’t pick my own girl. Then she didn’t even offer FS it was a waste of my trip. Cut my losses at 800k and just left. Shoulda gone to another spa or hot toc where I’d get more or better service at a better price.

Recent Ratings
austin821   20-6-2024 05:18  Karma  +6   Bad luck bro, LC is usually a good quick and easy option for FS. Cost is always 2mil.
Vuka   19-6-2024 15:15  Karma  +4   Do you know any good hot toc shops?
Tyvd8183
Nookie Newbie

UID 294454
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 4
Karma 67
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-7-2023
Location Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2024 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Vuka I cannot respond to ratings or PMs yet… but my best hot toc experience was on Nguyen Phi Khanh in D1… I have no idea what what number it was because there were a few hot tocs. I walked into a couple over my time there but the one I had the most fun at was one that the girls wore green skirts. If you start on the west end of the street at highlands coffee, walk towards the east end. It was on the right hand side and it was next to a dress shop iirc.

Recent Ratings
austin821   20-6-2024 05:18  Karma  +6   
Vuka   19-6-2024 17:56  Karma  +4   Saved that info, cheers