Body: 8/10
Height:  5 ft
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 1 hr, 500 for 30 min
Repeat: Yes

This  is a report for Newbs with hints on how to make it a more enjoyable session.

This was my 2nd visit to this girl. The first visit was very good. I got more than what I paid for, IMHO. She had a bubbly personality, was fun, very accommodating and cheerful.

On my last visit, she promised a fantastic massage if I paid twice as much so on this visit, I paid twice as much but the massage was crap. I should've used the extra time to explore all the pleasures her body offered instead. [1st Hint: Most 141 walkup girls give crap massages. Many massage girls in the DB don't offer FS.]

Anyways, a lot of these women feel that boning a long line of strange men is stressful so they take the edge off with a bit of alcohol. You'll have a much better punt if you bring some alcohol with you. [Hint #2: bring alcohol] You don't need to bring anything fancy. Many of the PRC ladies drink this crappy Chinese liquor called Baizhou. They'll be perfectly satisfied with Baizhou... or you may bring wine coolers or cheap generic "champagne". WGs love sweet fruity alcohol with a bit of kick. Personally, I enjoy Red Bull with a bit of Vodka, but it's kinda hard to carry that up 6 flights of stairs in LCK. Yeah, you COULD take the elevator, BUT do you really want to get stuck in a tiny antique elevator for a couple days? [Hint #3: take the stairs] Seriously, that tiny elevator predates the home computer, microwaves and anything else that's modern. Plus, there's a shortage of elevator repairmen so it may take 24 hours or more to get you freed from being trapped in an elevator.

Anyways, I lugged 4 bottles of wine coolers up 6 flights of stairs and when CiCi opened the door, she beamed a huge smile and gave me a big, warm hug. I picked her up and spun her around as she squealed with laughter while kicking her legs in the air. I brought out the coolers and she clapped her hands and squealed with joy. I brought out my Swiss Army Knife to pop the top and she gave me a disapproving look. "What?" I asked. CiCi explained that the Hong Kong police do random searches sometimes and if they find a knife on me, I could get in big trouble. In a past life, I carried 2 guns and a knife everywhere that I went. I'm not an idiot. I don't carry a gun in Hong Kong but I didn't consider a Swiss Army Knife to be a weapon. I told her this. She told me to google it. I did and sure enough, I found a story of some Gweilo who spent the night in jail from carrying a Swiss Army Knife. Lol. I thanked her for the 411 and promised not to carry my Swiss Army Knife next time. [Hint #4: weapons are not allowed in Hong Kong]

Anyways, we shared some coolers and then she got frisky. She tried to kiss me and I don't kiss WGs. I turn my head but she laughed and wrestled with me to try to pin me down for a kiss. Lol.

In the shower we go and after she cleans me up, she gave me a crappy massage. Then, on to the main event.... it was all giggles and laughter while she covered me in kisses and we played a game where she tried to kiss my lips while I avoided. I felt like she was a lovable puppy scrambling all over my body, licking and kissing while I was trying not to get kissed on the lips, but she was trying. Lol.

Mish, doggie, then in mish. Back in the shower. Now, squeaky clean, we chat about nothing and everything while drinking coolers. After finishing the coolers, a bit tipsy, I hug her goodbye while picking her up and twirling her around. She squeals with delight while giggling and kicking her little legs. After I gently set her down, she caught me off guard and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I told her that she's a naughty girl, give her one last quick hug and stepped back outside into reality....

Summary of Hints for a good time;
1. Bring alcohol.
2. Don't take the elevator.
3. Don't pay 141 girls for a massage.
4. Don't carry weapons.

[ Last edited by  drjoker6969 at 19-5-2024 03:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fulltits   31-5-2024 12:25  Karma  +3   
Up8   27-5-2024 17:24  Karma  +3   Better wear a face mask to cheat in the avoid kissing game next time xd
slickric423   21-5-2024 01:26  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   20-5-2024 06:09  Karma  +10   I brought a...MOP to one to dry her shower & surrounding areas, to avoid accidents. She loves that mop!
HKGPeter   19-5-2024 13:35  Karma  +3   Thank you.
davidj42   19-5-2024 12:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the tip, will try the wine tactic
firsttimelong   19-5-2024 10:47  Karma  +1   
frollics1   19-5-2024 09:17  Karma  +5   
Hobbier   19-5-2024 09:09  Karma  +4   Excellent!