Name: 瑤瑤 Yiu Yiu
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese and only Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 157?~cm
Skill & Service: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 for 60 mins (no nuru)
Repeat: No, only because of language barrier

As usual, I messaged Kissme on TG and requested for a pretty young girl called 瑤瑤 (Yiu Yiu). They advertised her as "student type" which peaked my curiosity as the thought of trying it with a university student just got to my head.

Anyway I arrived and Yiu Yiu opened the door for me. She really is quite young, probably 21 - 23 years old, dressed in a tight sort of school uniform. Petite and slim, just how I like it. A very small cute face and was accurate to her TG profile photos.She ushered me into the room and told me to shower.
She returned back to the room fairly quickly and I was still drying myself from the shower. She immediately looked at me quite frisky and said how she liked the look of my body. My mandarin is probably at primary school level so I did find it difficult to converse with her. But I can catch the meaning as Yiu Yiu used very very simple vocabulary with me. Yiu Yiu is shy and fairly new to the scene and her apprehensive and reserved gestures just made me feel like I'm back in high school with like a first crush.

Part 1 basically skipped
Yiu Yiu told me to lay down on the bed but for some reason that day the room was uncomfortably hot and I began to sweat a bit. Yiu Yiu started massaging me but asked me if I was very nervous as I was sweating. I told her it's just because it's too hot. Then she turned up the AC and told me to turn over.

Part 2
Yiu Yiu also took off her clothes and man I love her tight slim figure. Large Bs and although her LS was not shaved, she didn't have much hair. I expected nuru at this point but she just went in and started kissing my neck, ear and nipples. Didn't need the nuru as her skin was so soft and smooth. She said she likes my chest and started grabbing it and actually told me to flex a little, after which she giggled with laughter after.

She gently touched my LB but then asked me why my hair was so short. I guess she really is quite new to the scene but this made me like her even more as it just felt like the first time in high school. Lol!
Yiu Yiu went on top of me, I kissed her perky little Bs and she moaned shyly. I went down and touched her LS but she was quite shy and just put my finger onto her clit instead. I rubbed it a little and she gave me a satisfying school girl moan. I didn't mind not fingering her at all, it just added to the authenticity.

Yiu Yiu would stop occasionally and just look at me and give me a nice peck on my face. We had some awkward exchanges due to language barrier; she told me to get into a certain position and I really had no idea what she was trying to get me to do.

In the end, we just continued with her on top of me, kissing and licking my chest and nipples. No BJ or licking balls but I honestly didn't mind. She started jerking LB, not so quickly but gently and man, with her licking my chest and my arms wrapped around that tight waist of hers. It felt so good. It wrapped her tighter, with my arm entirely around her, she perked a little faster and licked me a little quicker. I just couldn't hold it and blew it, with some hitting her neck.

Yiu Yiu helped me to clean up and told me to shower first, she joined me but instead of going under the shower together, she just told me to shower first and she just watched me. Lol! And just told me she likes the look of my body. I returned the compliment and wrapped my arms around her again and kissed her neck a bit.

We both dried up, I paid and left.

This one was a bit different to my usual punts but I really enjoyed it. Felt authentic and exactly like back in high school. I want to try Yiu Yiu again but the language barrier probably will restrict further access to her. So I don't know. If you want a student type, shy girl, Yiu Yiu is a good one.

Recent Ratings
Sam_Brian   18-5-2024 00:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
boscitc   10-5-2024 16:56  Karma  +10   
DrDecimate   9-5-2024 14:29  Karma  +3   no access to her LS?
Tim8land   9-5-2024 13:35  Acceptance  +1   
Blue128
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 10
Karma 208
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2024 13:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@DrDecimate No, but I think it's because she was on her P? I felt something when I touched and she pulled my hand away. Language barrier, I just couldn't ask.

Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   17-5-2024 18:22  Acceptance  +1