Subject: (Bangkok) HJ at P's Massage? Anything's Possible!
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1061
Posts 63
Karma 1052
Acceptance 186
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2024 03:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Bangkok) HJ at P's Massage? Anything's Possible!

Date & Time of Session: 3:00PM
Name:  Don't Remember
Nationality & Language: Thai, decent English
Face: 3/10
Body: 4/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 450 for 1 hour oil massage then 500 tip for HE
Repeat: Nah, I already have a couple shops I like for standard massage + HE

This report is more for my amusement rather than providing any vital information.  If you walk Nana and Sukhumvit near Nana, then surely you've passed P's Massage (there are 3 in close proximity of each other).  They have the distinctive blue uniforms and it's usually a pretty professional operation.  It's my go to for a foot massage or head/neck massage.

My buddy was in town and does CrossFit so he likes a daily massage while here.  He did some mongering in the past, but is no longer interested so we went to P's for standard oil massages.  I had to use the bathroom, but I noticed they had a shower in there so I asked if I could take a quick shower and they said it was ok.  I hadn't planned on any extras as A. it looks like strictly a standard massage place B. there are signs every that say "no sexual offerings" and C. they placed my buddy and in little cordoned off areas that were only curtained off, I could overhear his masseuse and him chatting a bit.  

Anyway, I was assigned what was probably the oldest lady in the shop.  I'm walking with a towel around my waste and the lady directs me to my bed and closes the curtain.  I had planned on covering myself up after removing my towel, but the lady craftily grabs it and is ok with me just lying face down and naked.  Unfortunately, the actual massage part was just meh.  But it was interesting that for the most part she left me uncovered.  She didn't do a whole lot of teasing while face down, but I think she purposely grazed my balls ever so slightly to try to get me hard (which occurred a time or 2).

On the turn she half covers my LB while massaging really close to him, which caused me to half pop out from under the towel.  At this point she cups my balls and without saying anything points down at LB and I nod yes.  Her technique was ok, nothing to write home about, and she started slowly for about 2 minutes before speeding up and I pop after about 5 minutes total.  Usually I'm quite vocal, but in this instance I'm almost completely quiet.  After I bust, she makes the shhh signal.  After that, she ends with about a 10 minutes head/neck massage which is always really nice after busting.

While not the greatest HE ever, I did quite enjoy it b/c of the unexpected nature of it and the will she?/won't she? uncertainty.

I definitely wouldn't go to P's expecting anything extra, but I guess I got lucky here.  I'm still kinda chuckling thinking about getting a HE in my usual foot massage place while my body is 2 stalls down none the wiser.

Recent Ratings
travelerfreakj   13-5-2024 22:26  Karma  +3   Favorable
samboitee   10-5-2024 00:23  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   9-5-2024 13:08  Karma  +4   
Gagouba   9-5-2024 11:59  Acceptance  +1   Where do you go usually for a good massage with HE?
JackTheBat   9-5-2024 09:09  Karma  +13   Any rub place on Soi 4 will give you the tug. "Oil massage" is the keyword...
Vuka   9-5-2024 03:45  Karma  +3   He may have got the same treatment ...
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1061
Posts 63
Karma 1052
Acceptance 186
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2024 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Gagouba, on Soi 18 there's this place called Royal Outcall Massage (they do outcall but have an incall location there that's fairly nice).  Don't go there expecting cute girls, they're mostly average looking (a few decent MILFs), but often give a solid massage and HE is usually good as well.  I like long sessions so I'll book a 2 hour oil massage for 850 baht then get a HE for 500.

Vuka, he told me he didn't even take off his boxers.  I guess he missed out!

Jack, yah it definitely seems that way.  I figured since the girls dress professionally and with the signage that it was strictly standard massage, I guess not! It makes a ton of sense though.  If a guy books a regular massage for an hour then the girl is probably seeing like 200 of that.  Throw in a quick HJ and she increases her pay to 700!

Recent Ratings
Gagouba   10-5-2024 12:11  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   9-5-2024 20:26  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   9-5-2024 19:53  Acceptance  +10   See my comment below.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30929
Posts 2032
Karma 30563
Acceptance 7318
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2024 19:59  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by besco203 at 9-5-2024 15:25

Any massage place in the lower Sukhumvit will probably (never say 100%) jerk your gherkin for extra cash. You can walk all the way down Soi 11 to Villa Market and the ladies at the rub joints in that area will tug your nubbin for a tip--to be paid in Thai baht.

The codephrase is "oil massage"--you can ask for it and then skip the oil. Heck, you can skip the massage too.

I'm of the opinion that technicians are generally skilled either in massage or penile manipulation, but seldom both (never say 100%). I tend to separate the two activities and look for massage ladies who are good at kneading the knots of out my ancient habeas corpus.

JtB

Recent Ratings
samboitee   10-5-2024 00:23  Karma  +3   
besco203   9-5-2024 22:58  Karma  +5   
Vuka   9-5-2024 20:26  Karma  +3   
marcion
Nookie Newbie

UID 304583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 2
Karma 14
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 03:28  Profile P.M. 
Yeah, It's pretty common I had one there years ago by a really good-looking girl while I was just looking for a normal massage. She even took of her top without me asking, seemed like she was new. I guess I got lucky, it happens

Recent Ratings
besco203   11-5-2024 17:40  Karma  +1