Status Online
Post at 8-5-2024 14:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul][South Korea] ID Anma

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name: I don't remember
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5 (not a boobs buy. I'm more of a legs guys)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  260,000 KRW
Repeat: YES, but with another girl

I had a pretty disappointing encounter with a girl at Hongdae Kiss Room, so I thought I'd give an anma place a try this time. If you're curious about my experience at the Hongdae Kissroom, you can check it out by clicking on this link.

I followed the directions and rode the subway to Yeoksam station, exiting at Exit 1. After strolling a few blocks, I spotted the TDB Building and turned right. Initially, I didn't notice it because the English words were squeezed in between the Korean characters. I made a right and then an immediate left into a narrow alley. After walking a short distance, you'll see the entrance.

Once inside, you'll be asked to remove your shoes and given slippers. If you turn right, you'll find yourself in a reception area where the staff will greet you. The mamasan (whom I guessed to be in her 40s or 50s) came up to me and spoke to me in Korean. I informed her that I wasn't Korean, and she switched to English. She instructed me to wait in the waiting area with tables. I took a seat, and a gentleman arrived a few minutes later. She then proceeded to ask me questions about my nationality, etc. She mentioned that the price was 290,000 KRW for 1 hour. I pointed out that the website stated it was 260,000 KRW. She agreed, and I paid 260k KRW. She inquired about my preferences, and I mentioned young, slim, and natural. According to the mamasan, the waiting time was 1 hour.

After that, I was then taken to the basement to freshen up. There were a few brothers in the waiting area, and right next to it was the bathroom. So, I headed to the bathroom to take a bath with three other brothers. It was a communal bath and it was my first time experiencing this. I've been to other countries where the guys were all naked, but we each had our own cubicles. So strange. Before showering, I left my slippers by the locker and went to the shower area. After showering and drying off, someone took my slippers! I had to walk barefoot to the ground floor to ask for a new pair. Once I dried off, I returned to the waiting area to wait for the girl. A few minutes later, a guy came to get me and we took the elevator up to the 3rd floor where I was led to a room to wait. While waiting and passing the time, I took some pictures of the room.

There was a knock on the door and another man gestured for me to follow him. This time, we headed down to the second floor and he led me to a room where the girl was waiting. She greeted me with a smile and we engaged in small talk. Unfortunately, she didn't speak English, so we had to resort to using Google Translate once again to communicate. She was dressed in lace with no underwear. As she was already partially undressed, she helped me out of my clothes and neatly folded them. I returned the favor by helping her undress, and wow! Her breasts were incredibly large! They were as big as jackfruits - I couldn't even cover one of them with both hands. It was mind-blowing! I couldn't tell if her breasts were natural or enhanced, but they were definitely massive. They were the largest breasts I had ever seen, even bigger than Maxine from Wilderness, whom I had been with before.

She gave me a thorough cat bath while playing with my little brother. Every time she sat up, I would playfully lick her chest and have fun with it. I'm still amazed at how large her breasts were. After that, she proceeded to give me a really good massage. I had to stop her because I was almost on fire. Then she put on some music and started riding me. She was quite loud in bed, and during breaks, I playfully touched my little sister and she was incredibly wet. After a few minutes, I and she helped me clean up. We lay down next to each other in silence because we didn't know how to communicate. Then she asked if I wanted a massage, and I gladly accepted. I have to give her credit because she gave me a massage, even though it wasn't outstanding, she put in the effort.

After that, she washed me thoroughly, and helped me dress up, and left the establishment. Thanks for reading!

P.S. if you want to me share the melons of Maxine from Wilderness here, just let me know and I'll post it as a reply to this thread.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
vedekehima   17-5-2024 22:31  Acceptance  +2   
FrancoisLegrand   16-5-2024 11:22  Karma  +4   Clearly a legend. I need to get to Korea, stat!
phillykfinest   15-5-2024 12:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
konikoni   9-5-2024 01:46  Karma  +3   thx for another korea report. cant wait to try them myself
dragon16   8-5-2024 23:15  Acceptance  +1   Your shower description reminded me of FKK's in Europe
Jjaa123   8-5-2024 18:45  Karma  +4   
dddlny   8-5-2024 18:41  Karma  +4   Yes to Maxine's melons please

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
dddlny
Lustful Lord

UID 302289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 575
Posts 92
Karma 570
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 iceman8's post

Great review, thanks! This is new to me haha, taking a shower by yourself/next to other dudes before seeing the girl? lol Then again having only mongered in Japan w/ one shop only, I have no idea how other, different establishments work.
Kinda scary too while reading it haha, your slippers were stolen and all...I was just like when does the girl appear and it stops being a horror film?
Dang, you don't recall the girl's name at all? I'm guessing no contact info/social media was exchanged either huh lol. Are these photos you've taken yourself? Too bad the girl isn't on the bed!
bossamomo
Nookie Newbie

UID 304650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2024 15:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 iceman8's post

Hi. Do you know if you can pick a girl yourself? The site mentioned that there were 20 year old college students available? Thanks

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   14-5-2024 20:05  Karma  -1   Karma window please
iceman8 (Ice)
Kinky King

UID 9732
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1361
Posts 129
Karma 1357
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-3-2008
Location Quezon City
Status Online
Post at 15-5-2024 18:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dddlny at 8-5-2024 06:47 PM
Great review, thanks! This is new to me haha, taking a shower by yourself/next to other dudes before seeing the girl? lol Then again having only mongered in Japan w/ one shop only, I have no idea how  ...

Yes bro! You have to take a shower first with other dudes before seeing the girl. It a new experience for me and awkward at the same time. I had to hide little bro as I was not used to it. The other dudes in the shower room didn't seem to care at all. I don't remember the girl's name. I think she did say it in Korean, but due to the language barrier, it was difficult to understand. Yes, I took the photos myself while waiting. I had to wait for like 30 minutes as they were full on a Tuesday evening.

Sharing the Maxene's melons from my punt from a couple of years ago.
https://forum.zh141.com/viewthread.php?tid=48143&highlight=

[ Last edited by  iceman8 at 15-5-2024 18:31 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FrancoisLegrand   16-5-2024 11:23  Acceptance  +4   

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
vedekehima
Carnal Conqueror

UID 256288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 41
Karma 221
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2024 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 iceman8's post

Sounds like an interesting yet awesome experience at the same time. All the changing locations and directions sound weird and complicated but it seems it’ll be worth a visit when I go to Seoul later this year. thanks for this!