Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300/90m VIP Service + Tips
Repeat: Yes

After reading the other review on Nico here, I decided to give it a try myself. Made a booking with Wish and headed over to avail myself of their services.
Upon arrival, I was greeted by Nico in a slinky black dress and heels - a very nice touch I have to say. She took me to the room and got some water and left me to shower myself.
After I was done and on the table, she came back in and started giving a massage. P1 was a bit too light for my liking as I personally like a bit of pressure applied, however she was comprehensive going all over the body and hitting all the muscles. I especially liked how she would occasionally brush her hands down to my balls to tease a bit before going back to a regular massage.

After 20ish mins, she asked me to get up into a doggy position - definitely a first for me with any of the girls here. She took out some baby wipes and wiped my asscrack clean before starting to give a nice tug/milking from behind. I'll tell you fellas, I've never felt more like a cow and I gotta say I liked it.

After some time like this, Nico patted me on the side and asked me to lie on my back. I had managed to control myself in the previous part but found myself getting a bit soft after laying on my back (even though a post-drinking massage sounds great, you always run the risk...). Nico was an absolute champ however, giving a full, pressure intensive massage on my balls, thighs and taint. Strong pressure and stimulation and even though it took some time, she managed to get me standing to attention after a good 10-15 mins of effort. At this point the cap came on and she started going at it with a wonderful CBJ.

After some time, she took the cap off and started getting at it with her hands. Some fake moans (never a fan of those) and she doesn't seem to be a fan of LFK/DFK, but her technique was stellar and before I knew it, the fire-hose was gushing. After a brief cleanup, we were only about 60 mins in and she seemed a bit confused as to what to do. She proceeded to give a arm/upper body massage for another 10 mins before calling me to the shower to take one with her. All in all finished maybe 15 mins early but TBH I had gotten what I wanted and was ready to leave anyways.

Overall, Nico is definitely a champ and puts in some solid effort. She does have a bit of an emotionless/RBF when doing the deed (pretty sure it's just a job/work for her) but whenever our eyes met, she would smile and engage. Her routine seems to be geared to a 60min session so I don't think there's any need for 90 mins, but do whatever you feel like trying.
I highly recommend giving her a shot if you're looking for some good professional action with a pretty gal.

Recent Ratings
Fulltits   11-5-2024 00:10  Karma  +3   
boscitc   8-5-2024 17:56  Karma  +10   
dienw   8-5-2024 02:15  Karma  +3   
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 264
Karma 1582
Acceptance 698
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2024 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rgsm's post

I actually wanted a CBJ but she didn’t have the dental dam so she went straight to BBBJ and eventually CIM

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   19-5-2024 02:06  Karma  -1   Plz follow the rules stickied to the top of the Forum and use Ratings instead of one-liners.
dienw   8-5-2024 16:51  Karma  +4   Good one.