Reading Access 20
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sexy Lover in Lai Chi Kok at PE, photo accurate PRO [HK]

Thread Subject: Sexy Lover in Lai Chi Kok at PE, photo accurate PRO [HK]
Date & Time of Session:  5/2/2024 at 4:30 PM
Location:  Room 18, 1/F, 56 - 58 Lai Chi Kok Rd., Prince Edward (MTR Exit C2)
Name:  Sexy Lover
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/en/C38493-PE-141Walk-up-sexylover.html
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: China: Mandarin, a little Cantonese, No English.
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5ft, 6in
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 750: 45min
Repeat: Yes

Sexy Lover's photos on the webpage referenced by the link above is 100 percent accurate. I rang her door bell initially but rejected her due to her weighing 5 lbs more than what I prefer. She is by no means fat as she is very curvy and has D cup breasts. I just prefer my girls to be a bit thinner so I passed.

However, when I requested DP from another girl on the floor, this other girl, BB, called Sexy Lover, who popped into the room and showered with me. She applied soap and rubbed me squeaky clean in a very sexy manner. While in the shower, she asked me something in Mandarin, which I did not understand, so I had BB translate for me. She wanted to offer me a "wet blow job" for extra cash. Since I had zero idea what a "wet blow job" is, I declined. [bros, please let me know what a wet blow job is. I am guessing that it is BBBJ? thanks] I wanted to penetrate BB in the ass while Sexy Lover penetrates BB in the vagina with a strap-on dildo at the same time. Due to BB's refusal for a DP, instead, Sexy Lover licked my nipples while BB gave me a CBJ. Then, Sexy Lover rode me cowgirl while BB licked my balls. After, I fucked her in missionary and standing doggy while BB cheered me on like a cheerleader. Lol. Finally, Sexy Lover left and then I fucked BB.

Due to a language barrier, I did not speak with Sexy Lover at all. I enjoyed her soft moans while we fucked. The other girl, BB, told me that Sexy Lover is able to do a lot more stuff than her. Sexy Lover is much more skilled than BB. BB admitted this to me. BB said that since BB did not offer anal, Sexy Lover couldn't offer anal but BB said that Sexy Lover probably offers anal as she is extremely skilled. Sexy Lover didn't want to offer anal in front of BB who doesn't offer anal because that will offend BB. BB said that she and Sexy Lover are sisters but they don't talk about what happens behind closed doors so she is not 100 percent sure that Sexy Lover offers anal but she is pretty certain that she does because Sexy Lover has way more clients than BB even though BB is way prettier. I am skeptical that they are biological sisters because they don't look anything like each other. I am guessing that she is calling Sexy Lover her "sister" in a manner like blacks in America call each other brothers and sisters? Anyways, I'm going to go back to Sexy Lover and this time, I'm going to ask if she offers anal and which girl she could call to do a DP threesome with me and 2 girls. I really enjoy a vigorous & loud DP. It's been awhile since my last DP fix. Hey, if any of you bros know of a HK provider who offers DP, let me know [thanks]. I used to know this lady whose husband would join in for a rowdy DP good time. I also used to know another rowdy girl who would allow TP or triple penetration by three guys at the same time; 1 anal, 1 vaginal and 1 BBBJ at the same time. She even offered fisting. Hey, if you guys know of any really rowdy girls who offer DP or TP / airtight, please let me know. Lol.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   13-5-2024 02:25  Karma  +5   
banter141a   12-5-2024 12:48  Karma  +5   
Guys_My_Age   11-5-2024 08:20  Karma  +3   
Tim8land   7-5-2024 01:51  Acceptance  +1   
like2bonk   6-5-2024 13:18  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   6-5-2024 13:15  Acceptance  +4   
drjoker6969
Musky Member

UID 304433
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 27
Karma 187
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 03:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Menu

Some of you guys have PM'ed me about the price & availability of various activities. I used google translate to get the following information from her menu after I did another session with her. Please note that this is NOT her complete menu. Google translate couldn't translate some of the menu;

BBBJ +200 HKD
CIM +200
Heels +200
Toys +200
Massage +300

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   11-5-2024 20:19  Acceptance  +1