Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 12:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Doki Doki Massage - The Legendary Pam

I was in Bangkok for a 4 days 3 night romp. Went punting every day and these are my reports.
Day 1 was here - [Bangkok] Kokoro - Emily and Bella (Threesome)

Day 2
After last night's threesome romp, I wanted to take it easy today and only have one session. This was my unicorn as I've tried to get Pam for over 5 times over the past 2 years but she was always not available or fully booked. I requested for a booking via Line even before setting foot in Bangkok, and moved my schedule around for Pam. I even arrived earlier than the appointed time!

I've read so much about the legendary Pam that I need to try her at least once. And tried I did and boy she lived up to the reports I've read!

Date & Time of Session: 28th March 2024 @ 11am
Location:  Doki Doki Massage, Bangkok- https://dokidokibangkok.com/
Name: Pam - https://dokidokibangkok.com/girls/pam/
Language: Thai, a bit of English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 - C cups
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Service: 10/5 (exceeded my expectation by twice at least!)
Price & Session Length: THB3500 - 90 mins
Repeat: Yes! 10x Yes!

When I first saw Pam, she wasn't what I expected. I'd never choose her if she was in a line up. She is by no ways ugly but she wasn't MCOT. She was on the plump side, complexion was fine and she had darker skin tone. She looked decent though. It wasn't really a great first impression but from the reviews I've read, I think there must be something good somewhere, and there is. I looked past her appearance and just went for it.

Did the usual and stripped down to my birthday suit. She washed me up at the shower and she paid extra attention to my LB and my asshole. From this, I know I'm going for a hell of a ride.

She asked me to lay down on the nuru mat with my face down. She then poured some nuru gel on my back and started her massage. I felt (because I was face down) she used her boobs a lot to stimulate my back. I felt her nips going all around my body and she put a lot of attention on my asshole.

After 5 minutes or so, she rimmed my ass and later tongue fucked it! While this was not the first time I had my ass tongue fucked but Pam did it in a way where she was looking for treasure in it. It was heaven! This went on for another 5 minutes or so and I was in ecstasy!

She then asked me to flip and again she gave the LB plenty of attention. Rubbed herself by sliding all around me. I tried to finger her and she did not reject. However, for some reason, I didn't really fancy fingering her. Throughout the session, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the service that she was providing.

She gave me a BBBJ after this and it was good. Not exceptional but it was good. After a short while, she brought out the dom and asked if I'd like to fuck her. Hell yeah!

She climbed on top of me and rode me CG style. When I was about to shoot, I told her to go down on all fours and rammed her doggie style. I my load in doggie style. Her moans were fake but I didn't mind after I went to heaven and back. LOL

By this time I think about 60 minutes has passed. Rested while she washed the nuru gel off me. We then proceeded to the bed. She gave me a massage for me to recover for the second shot.

When the LB is ready for the second shot, she gave me a sloppy BBBJ to get it hard. Second shot was the usual. Her LS was not tight but when I was about to , she managed to draw everything out by using her LS muscle. It was a nice feeling.

Completed the deed and the time was up too. She gave me a peck on the cheeks before leading me out.

Pam was everything the reports say in this forum and more. She's not much of a looker (in my books) but her service more than made up for it. She brought me to heaven and back, then to heaven again. If you are like me, look past her looks and just enjoy the service. I've found my unicorn.

My plans were to go for another round somewhere else but after Pam, I think I'll just take the day off and do some touristy stuff since I don't think anyone can beat Pam. I need time to relish Pam.

Next report will be Day 3.

PS. Photo from Doki Doki's website

[ Last edited by  lalakohlala at 2-4-2024 15:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bicmetro   24-4-2024 04:13  Karma  +5   
cakp503   9-4-2024 13:43  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   5-4-2024 01:07  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   4-4-2024 19:52  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   4-4-2024 15:31  Karma  +8   
gg1234   4-4-2024 05:18  Karma  +4   
Videoking28   3-4-2024 23:55  Karma  +2   So lucky!! Rimming + NURU
bestingboti   3-4-2024 21:12  Acceptance  +1   
drako   3-4-2024 18:22  Acceptance  +2   
nick469   2-4-2024 23:07  Acceptance  +1   
dimb1   2-4-2024 23:04  Karma  +3   
zennor   2-4-2024 18:40  Karma  +5   
BrownNuts   2-4-2024 18:13  Karma  +4   
shaykh   2-4-2024 17:11  Karma  +5   
boscitc   2-4-2024 15:56  Karma  +8   
besco203   2-4-2024 15:50  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   2-4-2024 13:17  Karma  +10   
lalakohlala
Carnal Conqueror

UID 42872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 18
Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2024 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Videoking28
Pam was great at it! You should really try it! The best rimming and Nuru I've ever had!