Acceptance 112
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2024 22:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
bkk and pattaya dumped in big post 4

Okay quick update before i forget and before TF comes to wake me up.

I saw Pim again https://www.thaifriendly.com/PimPattaya see previous reviews..it shard not to when seh sent a message saying she basically was dying to drink me. Who am i to deny a thirsty person their refreshment. Met for lunch then fun in hotel. She doesnt speak english but is still very fun to communicate with, and she works hard in the bed and is just really great at everything and her skin and body is lovely and natural. She is a sure thing for a nice time.

Later i went to Lips Lounge on Soi Honey, at 8:15 so i could get the corner seat with more privacy. The girls are a range of 5s, 6s and 7s. I picked one 7 and she suggested her 6.85 friend to join. OKay! So, the setup is you buy them a few drinks. They play with you cocks a bit outside, nothing much. You open you shorted a bit for more room...they pull your cock out and start sucking. taking turns 5minutes each. back and forth. From what i could see you get this for free with the lady drinks. Unlike other places, e.g. legs 11 where you have to pay a little bar fine and money to lady (1000) to draw the curtain. I elected to take the girls upstairs to fuck them, which was fun. I highly recommend this place for the experiance. Dont worry of you cant pick a super hot girl....for the most part you'll just be seeing the back of her head

Recent Ratings
haardt99   29-5-2024 05:26  Acceptance  +1   
pm1972   6-3-2024 17:00  Karma  +4   Nice to see that you also enjoy Lips Lounge :-)
PCP   12-2-2024 16:35  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   12-2-2024 12:46  Karma  +2