Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2023 08:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Spain][Barcelona] Vecinitas - Alba

Date & Time of Session: Oct. 2023
Link: https://www.vecinitasbcn.com/, https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/a ... na-bcn-t436897.html
Name: Alba
Agent: +34670894959 (WhatsApp)
Nationality & Language: Spanish
Face: 7/10
Body: 10/10, if you like petite girls, it is incredible.
Skill: 10/10
Service: BBBJ
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 120 Eur/1 h
Repeat: Yes

Texted the agent for availability mid-morning. Alba was available so figured, why not? Booked for an hour and agent gave me the address.

Arrived at the address 2 min before and texted the agent I was there. Door was ambiguous, but a couple of other guys rolled up with their eyes glued to their phones - ok, at least no eye contact, and at the right place. Agent tells me to wait, and a few other guys press the buzzer and go up one by one. Finally get the text, buzz, and go up as instructed.

I walk up one floor and as I get close, the door opens mysteriously to an empty dark room. I walk in, and Alba in a large hoody closes the door behind me and walks me to our room. She asks for language (English) and how long (1 hour). I pay, and she guides me to the shower as she briefly leaves the room. Shower is okay - floor towel is wet and shower is slow to drain but it works and there's mouthwash. Dry myself up and wait in the room for a minute.

Alba returns in just a towel covering her tiny body. She apologizes that she took a while and says she has to hop in the shower very quickly. When she returns, she makes the bed, drops her towel, and instructs me to come over. We DFK for 5 min as I run my hands through her teen body - it is unbelievable. It almost feels wrong She pushes me down and gives me a 10/10 BBBJ with incredible skill and great use of hands. After another 5 min, she asks mouth or dom. I say dom, she covers me, and proceeds to ride me like her life depended on it. She is really, really tight and as I tell her to slow down, Oops.

She helps me clean up and we lie down and cuddle. She runs her hand through my body the entire time. Communication is a little difficult as she only has workable English. After 10-15 min, she decides she wants more of LB. She gives another BBBJ until LB decides it's too soon As time runs out, we kiss and get dressed. She goes outside to see if the coast is clear before guiding me out.

- She clearly smokes but wasn't a problem for me.
- Agent is very responsive and Vecinitas is great at updating the blog.
- As another monger said, Spanish would elevate the experience.
- Other than the initial wait, Vecinitas are pros and really try to avoid people running into each other.

[ Last edited by  Zimmer503 at 10-11-2023 09:48 ]

Recent Ratings
whirledpeas   3-1-2024 00:39  Karma  +3   
SFJackCoke   30-11-2023 08:43  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   10-11-2023 16:32  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   10-11-2023 16:26  Karma  +4   
ImageCreator   10-11-2023 14:51  Karma  +4   
Token7   10-11-2023 14:42  Karma  +2   I saw Penelope a few days ago. She’s amazing. Great English too.
Throwaway415   10-11-2023 11:17  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   10-11-2023 10:21  Karma  +4   Excellent