Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Tulip Nat

Name: Nat
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Date: Nov 2023
Skill: 9/10
Time: 90 mins, 2200 bhat (200bhat Tip)

Afternoon session at 1pm and about a dozen ladies around. Selected Nat (for my saliva fetish), based on earlier reviews. Her face wasnt great, not chubby, middle age. Started shower with BJ, dry off, then followed into the bed

We move to bed with deep dfk and I ask her for blowjob.  Simultaneously I Start fingering her  While I'm doing this she puts her fingers in her mouth and pulls out her own saliva, wiping it around her mouth and chin. She tells me she loves sperm there. I motion for her to open her mouth, then spit right inside. Continue for a while, also spitting directly on her face, then wiping it all over. Just enjoyed all the spitting lol.

Then started to fuck her in cowboy with her spitting all over my face. Later moved to missionary and continued the moist fucking. Finally I sat on the edge of the bed and she wanted me to finish in her mouth. I took some sips of cold water and spitting them again on my cock while she is giving a best sloppy BJ of my life.  Then finally with a combination of Bj and HJ I finished in her mouth and she ate all my sperm as if its the best meal of her day. Finally we take a shower , she gives me a back massage and I left.

Highly recommend Nat if face slapping, choking and spit play is your thing.

Recent Ratings
sendy7050   10-11-2023 13:24  Acceptance  +1   How do you make booking or view girls at Tulip beside showing up in person? I notice they do not have a website.
JackTheBat   10-11-2023 08:00  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   10-11-2023 04:44  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   10-11-2023 02:44  Karma  +3