Karma 113
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2023 07:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji [Hong Kong] - walkup 9F first door walking down

Decided to climb the fuji. Rainy day, not a lot of people, apparently bad for business as I found out from the WG
I thought the talent was so-so for the most part, with lots of jaded faces. I mean - I don't blame them...
There were a few people waiting for the lift so to avoid awkwardness I walked up and started knocking on the doors
The lower floor was pretty good! but i wanted to know what's on offer so went up and kept tabs on whom was good - mistake - as the memories definitely will blur.
Floor 4 was ruskis, some were really cute, but was in the mood for asians
A lot of mainlanders and many 7/10s.
went all the way up - the upper floors were busier, but I didn't think the talent was notably better
ended up settling with a girl, probably mid 30s, fantastic body, 9F first door as you walk down
the light is strobe style so you get incredilbly confused about what color is what which was a weird experience
was quoted 600 at door but immediately got upsold with BJ and lingerie/stocking, all in was 1000
pump & dump - all decent, she was tight. she says she sees about 4-6 per day but rainy day less. busiest around dinner time.
then disappeared into the night.

Would probably prefer the saunas? i'm not sure - didn't feel that satisfied but was fun!

Recent Ratings
hclarkson1999   9-11-2023 15:02  Acceptance  +1   I miss fuji
MrFrosty   8-11-2023 20:07  Acceptance  +1   Nice review
hajimede   8-11-2023 16:07  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   8-11-2023 08:10  Karma  +4