Registered 1-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2023 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yau Mei at Kam Bong

Date & Time of Session: October 2023
Name: Yau Mei       
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A40040-SW-Massage-YauMei.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 700 / 30 min
Repeat: Yes

I had visited Yau Mei before when she was back at Hing Loong, so was pleasantly surprised seeing her settled into new digs at Kam Bong; I was exploring the building for pre-lunchtime options, and Yau Mei was one of the few open before noon. She had this look of a naughty MILF with a petite body, ample boobs (likely enhanced), and welcoming smile.

Thought she actually had pretty decent massage skills last time, but for this visit I decided to dispense with that and just go for a quick one instead. Started with a shower, where she provided a thorough washing (felt great after walking quite a bit in humid weather). Dried up afterward and went on the bed.

She had a bit of a nympho routine, where after some foreplay, quickly jumped on top (after covering, of course) and started riding hard. Paused to switch it up a bit (and to pace myself), with her lying down on the bed for a change, eventually finishing in this configuration.

Was tempted to lie back for a bit to recover, but she was quite chatty, so ended up talking for several minutes. Then, it was back to the shower to get cleaned up again.

Yau Mei is a pint-sized firecracker with a great service attitude. So far, she's proven herself to be reliable all around (across a variety of services) for those who don't mind going to a more mature provider.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-11-2023 13:26  Karma  +10   Nice (tested, paired with ...). Has a good masseuse reputation. How is the room DECORATION (I know interior designer) ?