Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2023 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[China][Shanghai] - Amily NLO

Thread Subject: 1st experience in Shanghai with Amily from NLO
Date & Time of Session:  March 2019
Name:  Amily
Link:  https://nightlife.online/girls/Amily
Agent: Got her contact from NLO, got a feeling she's managing her own bookings though
Nationality & Language: Chinese, mostly speaks mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1hr for 1500rmb + 200 taxi fare (she didn't mention an amount, probably gave her way too much)
Repeat: possibly

A lot of reports have been made about Amily before, both here and on the NLO website, so I won't get into too much detail, but I guess it's at least worth confirming most of what I read is legit. Also the logistics might be interesting to some people.

I still lived at a hotel when I booked her, had bookmarked NLO before arriving in China, seemed like an easy first attempt. I wasn't sure about how things work in a hotel context though, especially since mine required a card to use the elevator, so I was a bit nervous. It ended up pretty smooth: contacted her on WeChat in chinese, made sure to let her know I'm from abroad and don't speak it that well, but she's obviously used to meeting foreigners. Asked her not to dress too sexy because of the hotel situation. Agreed on meeting a few days later around 20:00, I originally asked for a later time but maybe she doesn't like working too late? Got the feeling she's not the kind you book on a whim at 2am for sure. NLO says she's got a day job.

Told her I would meet her downstairs, she asked the directions to the elevator and when I got downstairs she was waiting right there, got into the elevator with me with a smile and we went straight back up.

Once in my room she got really kissy cuddly straight away, her attitude is just great overall, really warm and bubbly as others have said. Speaks chinese with a sichuan accent. Dressed up really modest indeed with a billion layers of dark clothes, a scarf and a hat, enough to face a Russian winter. Seemed a bit overkill for march in Shanghai but who am I to judge She got rid of those in a minute anyway, down to the most uninspiring grandma panties I've ever seen, but that didn't stay on either long, just made me smile. As to her body, the pictures are a bit flattering: she definitely put on some weight, breasts aren't so firm anymore, and she wasn't shaved, contrary to what the website says. Her face looks like her pictures, great smile and flirty eyes. If she waxed her eyebrows a little I'd give her 5/5. All of this sounds picky, but to be honest none of this would prevent me from repeating.

Service is really nice: she got me hard as a rock in the shower then proceeded to kneel down for BBBJ before we were even dry. I would have liked it a bit more slow and sensual, but I appreciate the enthusiasm too, and she goes pretty deep compared to others here. This didn't last too long, took her to the bed for a bit of DATY but she claimed she needed LB inside her, so on goes the condom and I was happy to comply. Felt like she wanted to rush things a bit at first, but once into the action we took our sweet time exploring the room's potential, from the bed to the bathroom sink. She's as vocal as advertised and we had a pretty intense session, enough exercise for a few days as far as I'm concerned.

All in all a good memory of my first meeting in Shanghai, and I'm thinking of repeating sometime soon

I'm adding the few pictures that made me decide to book her, but you can find her whole gallery on the NLO website anyway.

Recent Ratings
danny.r   17-9-2023 09:36  Acceptance  +1   
Axel$   15-9-2023 23:10  Karma  +3   Excellent
americafirst141   12-9-2023 22:00  Karma  +6   
natsumesama   12-9-2023 17:50  Karma  +2   Fair review, I've seen her twice
mihirorox
Nookie Newbie

UID 296268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 7
Karma 10