Link: https://ngel-massagen.de/de/neu-gloria
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 but I rate 4/5 for the finish
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: 100€ euro
Agent: Booked via email, very easy booking (in-house receptionist/booker)
Language: English (limited) not sure
Repeat?: Yes definitely, but with another girl not Gloria

Pros: Took her time, veggie massage was decent, good vibes, huge tits, quality finish
Cons: Flabby body, average face

Summary:
3/5 overall
I would definitely go back but would choose a different girl. I think Gloria is a very part-timer here.

For clarity, this is an erotic massage HJ place. Is more on the menu? It's Berlin so it's entirely possible but nothing other than HJ and B2B massage were offered to me during this first-time visit described below.

Detailed report:
I enjoy erotic massage and was in Berlin for a week.  After some searching around and double-checking online reviews, I chose Ngel massage.  Emailed and requested Gloria from the available ladies listed on the website that day.  Booker/receptionist was quick to reply and confirmed Gloria.

I arrived at the address listed about 10 minutes early.  It's in a west Berlin location with a mix of commercial and residential.  This is Germany so the operation is fully legit and you'll find the name of the business posted quite obviously on the front door of the address.  Door was already opened so I just went straight in without buzzing up.  Climbed 3 or 4 flights and once I reached the landing, the receptionist was standing there expecting me -- nice enough, but frumpy and almost lesbian in appearance and vibes.  She took me straight into a little side "pre-massage" room and offered me a drink of my choice.  She also explained the process:  100 euros total (gave me other options for nuru etc but I'm not a fan of the sticky mess of nuru when it's hot outside and it was a very warm day in Berlin).  I had to pay 50 euro to the reception-gal and the remaining 50 euro to my masseuse.  So German, so straightforward und direkt!

Went into the massage room - very well decorated & stylized, by the way.  The space itself got me a little worked up.  Felt like an emperor about to receive one of my many "handmaidens" just waiting to pleasure me upon request.  Sounds great!

Showered up and waited for Gloria with my ice cold glass of "wasser."

Gloria entered (in a towel only).  Not exactly warm personality, but good attitude and explained everything to me.  From the website, I expected a 4/5 face and body but in reality was more like 2/5 or 3/5 if I'm being very generous.  Great rack made up for it though and this is just a handjob so oh well.

Proceeded to the service and she started with a foot & leg massage (she's already naked from the very start).  At first I was a tad annoyed but after a few minutes I could feel she had good technique and she was actually making an effort.  I just relaxed and went along with it.

Eventually... I got what I was waiting for ---> that glorious rack draped across my back.  She proceeded to caress me and became much more suggestive in the B2B massage - tickling, light scratching style, etc.  And of course warming up junior by reaching underneath etc.

On the flip she had this wonderful finish style -- she basically held me which felt very GFE with her gorgeous breasts against my chest and her legs wrapped around me as she tugged away in an almost sex-simulation mode.  It was very good and   HJ finish with delight.

Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend the place.  I would choose another girl but didn't have time during my stay in Berlin.

[ Last edited by  JayBerlin5446 at 16-8-2023 03:56 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   16-8-2023 08:03  Karma  +4