Subject: [Bangkok] Fiwfans cartoon (or whatever your want)
sabai101
Nookie Newbie

UID 295151
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 2
Karma 67
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2023 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans cartoon (or whatever your want)

Date & Time of Session: August 14, 2023
Name: Cartoons
Link:https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406rae6ypkubkla01
Nationality & Language: Thai. A little bit of English.
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 / 60 minutes
Repeat: Probably Yes

I made an appointment and came in that place.Texted her waited in the lobby and believe me there are many beautiful girls in and out this area.
Texted her and few minutes later a young little girl came down to pick me up to, I can tell that her face exactly the photo but just long hair. I walked into her small room and she told me to wait on the sofa.

She came back and joined me in her sofa, she cuddled my fat belly and crawled down to my little boy and stated kissing, when my boy is up a little bit she dropped of her dress and led me in her bed. I lied down, she started BBBJ with a little sloppy sound. When my boy harder she brought the condom but I told her to play with it a little bit so she stated the tits job and it really good ones.

After a while, she look a bit tired so I put the condom on, and told her to lied down for the mission, I started a few laps and when the room was getting hotter so we switched to doggy now I was a bit tired so lied back down and let her rode, her tanned skin with bubble boobs was really good view for me while watching her up and down.
When I almost there I asked I her where should I can do it, she pointed at her tits so pullout and aimed. Unfortunately, how could you control the explode when it's been 2 weeks. I shot it right in her cheek twice and another two in her chin, the rest just stayed on her boobies. She's not angry about that and just told me to grab a tissues.

Recent Ratings
mycibai   22-8-2023 17:35  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   18-8-2023 12:52  Karma  +3   
sfdanny   16-8-2023 17:37  Karma  +2   
Laszlo   16-8-2023 07:52  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   16-8-2023 00:52  Karma  +10   Thanks, good report. Which hotel was this?
booby_lover   16-8-2023 00:06  Karma  +5   Nice aim. When im close i like to say quick start sucking and give their head a little assistance. Thats romance.
lgjlgjlgj   15-8-2023 23:57  Acceptance  +1