Body: 3/5
Height: @ 150 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $12 for 60 minute oil massage & $20 tip for BBBJ
Repeat: with different provider

So, I ask a tuk tuk to take me to a soapy massage place. Show him a pic of a guy and a gal in a bathtub and off we go! He takes me to a fancy shmancy place where I think they were telling me its 60 bucks for the bath but since they were Chinese said it was 399 dollars. Uhm no. I will check on that place before I leave but meh it is a high class spot with a metal detector, multiple guards, multiple hostesses and all in all very classy. I am a mediocre maurice...my step above the cheap charlie...hhhh.

I asked the guy to take me to a shop called Come on steam massage and sauna. It was closed but since its on SS street there are quite a few available 24 hour shops. Read me out: EVERYTIME. EVERYTIME. EVERYTIME. This old black guy goes into a shop, I get the ugliest chick. Sometimes fat and ugly. Often just old. So, I am used to it. I walk into POV and two chicks outside. One ugly and fat and the other attractive. I ask for a 4 hand massage since I'm all I grab both and then dismiss the fat one. Clever, eh? Well, that didn't work out since once I got to the room the UF1 came in with another wildebeast, blergh. I was all fuck it. Let's do this. The wildebeast went off to grab something and UF1 was giving me the face. So, after years of mongering, when I get the face, I am out of there. I have not in the past and it has been a terrible letdown of an experience. I left and walked over to Privilege Massage.  Seemed reasonable and the chick had a decent rack.

We go up to the third/fourth floor room. Two mats are on a raised platform. There is a shower when you walk in and hooks on the wall for your stuff and a chair. I strip, take a quick shower and off we go. She is decent massage therapist so I am enjoying my time. On the flip, we chit chat and she tells me that she just arrived that afternoon from Vietnam. She asks if I want an HJ. I request a BJ. She asks how much and I say $20. She says no and motions for just an HJ. I let her know I have $20 for her and she consents. She pulls out a full C augmented rack. She goes to town on my LB. I motion for her to take her panties off and I play around with her ass and pussy but to no avail, brothers. I get no cum at all. I ask for a fuck but she draws the line at that point. I have her bend over and stick her ass out in front of me while I jack off but I am not cumming. It was a sad morning but meh I had a BBBJ and it was decent.

I am not a bar guy so my mongering is mostly just massages and free lancers. Sigh.

Recent Ratings
STFCQuark   26-7-2023 23:49  Karma  +3   I sympathize with you. I have experienced the same.
JackTheBat   26-7-2023 11:41  Karma  +10   Thanks. Decent BJ? Sounds like a bit of a carnival...