Karma 61
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2023 01:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Jakarta] [Indonesia] Malioboro club

Every time i visited Jakarta i would go to Malioboro club. its located near Kota Tua and to access it you'll need to go inside the parking of Malioboro Hotel. i usually go there for a lap dance from dancers they got all shapes and sizes and upstairs are europeans/ chinese/ vietnamese and high class indonesian girls. very few can do anal to the point none but so far the girls are good quality curvy body. if possible i recommend to just receive a lap dance in the club as it is cheaper and feels better. they can alsogive you a blowjob after lapdance
Cost: Lap Dance 10-20 shots of alcohol. Blowjob 20-30/40 shots of alcohol depending on quality of girls. Bring 3,000,000 IDR if possible and this does not cover our drinks but it can cover a blowjob.
Body: 10/10 like i say they got all shape and sizes but becareful as some might have std such as gonoreah or yeast infection
Repeat: yes very much yes
Note: if you are good in speaking you can have a girl to ride your dick in the private lap dance room. just order the shots for lapdance and convince them that youll give them shower (its how they call tip) of 400K IDR dont forget to wear condom first before encouraging. but not all can majority though yes. so in total you only need to spend around 150 usd or less. that is the only place i found a curvy girl slim waist and has a hip size of 40 INCHES or more.

Enjoy your time in Jakarta Indonesia and as always play safe

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   20-6-2023 01:45  Acceptance  +1   On this website, unfortunately we have to use something called a template.