Registered 22-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2023 01:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Russian Hotel Girl

Date:  April 22, 2023
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?C11491-SW-ExoticHotelG.-Maria.html
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: Russian (can't speak English)
Face: 3/10 (pictures on webpage are not her)
Body: 9/10 (quite petite, toned)
Skill: 5/10
Service: 4.5/10
GFE: 5/10 (no kissing, not very motivated)
Damage & Session Length:  2000 HKD – 1 hour
Repeat: No

Just popped my punting + white girl virginity today.

Went through a tough break up recently so I decided that now would be the best time in my life to try something like this. Found Maria on 141 and decided to WhatsApp her and meet at her hotel.

Rang her doorbell and she let me in. She wore a black strap dress and first impressions were only okay cause she wasn't my type (while writing this post I looked at her webpage again and realized the pictures on it are not her *bait and switch alert*)

I guess she used Google Translate when talking on WhatsApp, because the only way we communicated in the room was through typing on her phone and exchanging glances. The first thing she asked (or her phone asked) was if I wanted to take a shower first, but I showered right before leaving my house so we went straight to the bed.

We got undressed and I was greeted with some perky C cups and a toned body with no excess fat to be found anywhere. Started off with a nice BBBJ but definitely not professional because it reminded me of girls I've been with in the past (good or bad depending on how you see it). After about 6-7 mins she got tired and motioned to the condoms sitting on the bedside table and I went to town. She told me that she hurt her hip the day before so she couldn't be on top, which meant that I was the sad sod who had to do all the work. After about 20 mins of missionary and doggie I got tired so I asked her if she wanted to show me any other positions she could do. In the meantime, I took off the rubber and asked her for a second round of BBBJ; this time round I noticed quite a bit of sighing which kinda killed the atmosphere. Once I got the condom on again, I motioned her to ride me to which she shrugged and hopped on. Her riding skills were sub-par but I don't blame her due to her injury. The view was fantastic with her nipples right in my face and they were fun to play with. Her firm body coupled with supple skin was definitely a plus. We switched back to missionary towards the end and I buried my face in her neck; she smelled of nice shampoo with a hint of cigarette smoke. She wrapped her arms around me and moaned softly, which played into the GFE that I desired. Eventually she held up 5 fingers to signal the time left and I finished inside her not long after.

Overall, I'd say it was a 6/10 experience. I would give it a lower score if this wasn't my first time punting / first white girl, after all, this was a bait and switch so I felt like it wasn't worth the 2 grand.

P.S. Can anyone confirm if its true that all white girls need lube because they can't get wet enough?

Recent Ratings
Burton6999   27-4-2023 12:07  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   24-4-2023 12:11  Karma  +6   
LittleWing   23-4-2023 19:14  Karma  +3   
kevinlaag   23-4-2023 17:00  Karma  +3   
DrDecimate   23-4-2023 10:23  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing.
HK_Legend   23-4-2023 06:13  Karma  +8   Wet enough? Then go in with fingers or tongue. Gliding LS works very well to open "their mind" :)
sexyloser   23-4-2023 03:58  Acceptance  +1   No. I've finger fucked white girls from dry to wet 'til they O'd. I've consistently gotten 2 fingers in and can try ...