Body: 3/5 was a bit chubbier than was one photos but not too bad
Height: 170cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 inexperienced
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 90kJPY
Repeat: Maybe for the store but not the girl

Before arriving, I was excited to spend time in Yoshiwara. My only previous soap experience was in Paradise when the Kawasaki location was still open (now closed). My previous experience was great but I didn't get the full soap experience with the mattress and the gel so wanted to try again. It was a bit of a risk going with a completely new service; especially considering there are reliable alternatives with other contacts in Tokyo.

Anyways, I arrive right on time to the location and was greeted by a group of friendly Japanese men. I was ushered into a room with some random Japanese television show on and sat and watched waiting for my turn. They brought over a warm towel and a bottle of Evian while I sat and waited. Others started to show up for their own individual appointments and I admit this was a bit awkward. Perhaps it's very common but I don't want to see anyone else during this type of experience so it felt a bit strange sitting there with other guys. A gentlemen who works for the store comes in to they explain to me the charges and finalize the payment process. After sitting there for around 5-10m, I get put on a car and sent to another location. Once I arrive, I get ushered into yet another room with another television show on. I get brought another glass of water but I kindly refuse. This room has a slideshow of the girls who work at that particular location. It was fun to look but I started to get frustrated just waiting around. About thirty minutes in, I'm finally told that Miyabi is ready and I get brought to the stairs.

I almost had to stop as the person looked very different than the photos I had been looking at. I guess photoshop is incredible but I was hoping it wouldn't be as extreme at a luxury soap. I try to make the best of it. I greet her and try to be polite and she seems cold. We get to the room and she helps to undress me. I then help with her dress and then sit there and watch her to prepare the first stage of showering. It takes...maybe ten minutes. I go to the shower with middle part of the seat cut out and it's a very interesting massage. Hands all over the place and very arousing to get things started. No intimacy (kissing) but understandable some girls want it only business. After the shower, I jump into the tub and relax there for awhile. I watch her for another...10/15m while she prepares the mattress and stuff. Once I jump on face down, it's a crazy experience. I can't even describe it...I lost track of what part of her body she was using but she really knew what she was doing. I flip over and look forward to what will come next. While sliding her sister on my chest, she uses her mouth to dom me and starts sucking for a good ten minutes. With all of the lube, I try to stay as still as possible and just enjoy. She then slides all the way down to my feet and rubs her sister on me over and over. Finally she puts it in, sits up and grinds back and forth. After all the pre game, I lasted less than five minutes with all of the 'Kimochiiii' 'Motooo' etc. After I finish, she helps me clean up and I sit in the tub to relax. We go the bed and order some drinks to help relax and she asks if I'm ready to go again. She wastes no time and massages my balls and uses her mouth to dom me once again. She wants to do missionary this time around and I was happy to oblige. Not too fake on the moaning and her wrapping her legs around made it feel intimate and I finished after doggie, cowgirl and back to missionary.

Overall, it was OK but I was really hoping to have been blown away. Plus wanted to get one more shot in but lost so much time w/ the admin and prep time. I would keen to try another soap again but will be a while before I'm in Japan again. Hope you all will have mind blowing experiences!

Recent Ratings
animefromthebay   21-6-2023 10:13  Acceptance  +1   
moktangtita   14-5-2023 22:20  Karma  +2   Thx for the report! Will try them next time I’m in Tokyo
conqueeftador   12-5-2023 04:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dilmah   24-4-2023 00:26  Karma  +3   Thnx
Shanghaiabroad   11-4-2023 23:07  Karma  +2   damn, 90k seems like a ton
alex_french   11-4-2023 18:33  Karma  +6   Thanks
Jjaa123   11-4-2023 14:06  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   11-4-2023 13:16  Karma  +4   
talisker88   11-4-2023 12:59  Karma  +3