Subject: Wish Spa - Fairy (my second punt ever)
smasher2000
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282832
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 19
Karma 292
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2023 17:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Fairy (my second punt ever)

Date & Time of Session: 4 April 2023, 11:15am  (yes I know...)
Name:  Fairy
Link: https://t.me/WishWishSPA
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, little English
Face:  4/5 (about 70% similar to the photo FYI)
Body: 4.5/5 (she is quite fit and has man made C-cups (I think it was C) that were good to grab)
Height:  170cm
Skill: Massage 4/5, Pt 2 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A (probably not applicable?)
Ease of booking: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1100 for 60 minutes; $200 tip
Repeat: Yes

Rolled into work today feeling quite horny - one of those days. It wasn't that busy so immediately my mind drifted to thoughts of pleasure, especially after my first punt at Kmia last week. One of my co-workers who I have a crush on also didn't help matters with her tight top and glossy lipstick over her perfect DSLs. At 1030am I decided to pull the trigger and messaged the Wish spa TG to arrange a time with Suki to enjoy her natural Cs, but Suki wasn't available and offered up Sarah and Fairy. Now when I looked at Fairy's picture it looked a bit similar to my coworker, so I thought why not and booked Fairy in for 1115am. Booking was super easy and the Wish arranger/handler was very responsive. The only question she asked me was where are you from - and I'm not an East Asian and neither am I White, so I hoped that wasn't an issue in booking Suki, but they didn't make a bigger deal out of it.

Showed up 5mins before and was greeted by the MMS who was quite chatty (first time here?, Fairy is good etc etc). She showed me to the room and I showered alone - which is not an issue for me. As I had just dried off and had the towel around my waist Fairy walked in. She looked more or less like the photo (main thing I cared about was the resemblance w the co-worker and that was there ). She playfully pulled the towel away from me and asked me to lie down on the bed. Her english was a bit limited but not a big deal for me

Part 1: Quite a good massage, she has strong hands and paid special attention to my back and neck. After weight training and running the last few days this felt heavenly, especially when she used her forearms to massage the back. She was finding knots in my muscles that I didn't know existed and basically went on search/destroy operation across my back and arms. As she was doing this I was feeling up her firm ass and started getting harder by the minute. Finally she applied the oil all over my body and massaged my legs as well - firmly but not painfully (i am normally not a fan of massages). Finally she started running her nails lightly across my back and that sent me into shivers of ecstacy - it was at this time she started undressing.

Part 2: As she was undressing, I took the proactive step and helped her unhook her bra and cupped her C-cups while gently kissing her neck. She then asked me to lie down on my back and commenced B2B which felt great - especially combined with her moans. Then she did one thing which drove me wild she basically started pouring some oil/nuru gel into my ass crack and playfully started running her fingers from my balls to my AH, intensifying it and slowly grabbing LB from the back. It was so intense that I thought I would blow before getting to the main session. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and flipped over (probably well before she had planned it) - she immediately grabbed LB who was standing at full attention now and stroked him to the edge. I signalled to her that I wanted to suck on her tits and she obliged by moving over - basically did the same thing that I did with Lina where I was running my tongue all over her nipples (flick, circle, suck) while she was doing the same to me . By this point I needed the release and she could tell, so she put the bag on LB and went to town. Didn't take long with all that edging for me to into the bag while it was in her mouth. I was exhausted but she helped clean up
NOTE: I didn't try to go for LFK/DFK or DATY this time since it was my first time here and I also realized that I might have been a bit too forward at Kmia, so decided to hold back this time

At this point it was still a good 20-25 mins before the session was supposed to end and I wasn't sure aboutt what to do - but Fairy started massaging my legs again. Could see that she was watching the clock but hell, so was I as I needed to get back to work. With around 10-15 mins left she signalled to the shower and hopped in with me which was nice. She helped me remove all the nuru gel (esp from my back) and I had to really clean out my ball area with all the nuru gel she had poured down there - but well worth it. Finally dressed, told her I wanted to return and paid her (she said look for her next time) and left the building with jelly legs

Overall a great mid morning punt on a regular way Tuesday. As I was walking back I messaged the TG handler that next time I wanted to try 4 hands with her and Suki. Lets see how that goes

Recent Ratings
1punt2punt4   12-6-2023 10:36  Karma  +1   I have done 4 hands with Suki and Fairy! Highly recommend!
chemical   10-4-2023 22:42  Karma  +2   
AntonioGramsci   6-4-2023 20:24  Karma  +3   Thanks - excellent write up
Susanlixxx   6-4-2023 19:54  Acceptance  +5   
cdub85   6-4-2023 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
GG2023   5-4-2023 14:53  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   5-4-2023 02:00  Karma  +4   
Wu30   5-4-2023 01:47  Karma  +2   
StayHydrated   5-4-2023 00:14  Acceptance  +1   
420man4life   4-4-2023 23:12  Karma  +3   Thanks, may need to try her and suki as well
nnbbs   4-4-2023 22:22  Karma  +4   
CoreTierOne   4-4-2023 21:55  Karma  +5   Great, thanks
jackchan79   4-4-2023 21:41  Karma  +3   Damn
cityguy   4-4-2023 20:10  Karma  +5   big fan of Suki too
Chanaa19   4-4-2023 19:43  Acceptance  +1   
longtimelurker   4-4-2023 19:31  Karma  +4   
deviantmindhk   4-4-2023 19:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
zebra   4-4-2023 18:31  Karma  +6   Fantastic report
Shanghaiabroad   4-4-2023 17:32  Karma  +2