Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2023 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[The Netherlands] [Lemier-Vaals] FKK / SC Sixsens - Ella, Claudia

Date of visit: Thursday March
    Link: https://www.sixsens.eu/
    Price: €70,- Normal entrance fee (€60,- before 11:30) incl all wellenes, bathrobe, towels, slippers, food and drinks
    Pros: Nice and clean club, with very friendly staff and a good offer on girls
    Con: A bit small, and a bit of a maze, with multiple floors, lots of stairs to walk and sometimes a bit crowded. And a lack of enough toilets, relax room for men to noisy

Detailed report of your experience:
Was a week in the area, and it had been a long time since I visited a FKK or SC (saunaclub) and never had been to this one in my own country, so I decided it was time to have a relax day here.

Arrived around 1:30 and after the introduction by the theke and a quick tour by one of the stafmembers I got my outfit and towels and went to the dressing room.
It turned out to be a very relaxing day, with some descent food, drinks. Perfect welness relax time (good hot sauna and warm hottub) andf some nice conversations weith some fellow visitors.
Besides two nice room visits, it was the rest of the day a perfect time of relaxing and disconnecting from the hectic world outside ;)
Left in the end around 9:30 so had a good 8 hours of time in the club.

The club is clean and wells erved by a great friendly staff.
Its a bit small, and outside was now still to cold, but looked like a good place for the summer, but also a bit small if everybody wants to be outside at the same time.
Its a bit a maze inside, and with all the different levels a lot of stair walking, so besides relaxing its also a good cardio day ;)
The ratio Men/woman was this day perfect for us, but bad for the woman. I think there were about 40/50 woman and max 30 men at one time.
Biggest downers for me for this club where the low amounts of toilets (and the odd places they were located) and that the relax room for men, is very noisy and has some machinery that makes noise if you want to sleep for a little while.
But overal I had a perfect day and the pricing is very descent compared to the level of service.
So will def re-visit, allthough I am not much in that area, and it is over 2 hour drive from Amsterdam.

You can find a lot about this club and girls on different forum, but no pictures or information of schedules, so it is still a bit of a gamble, but it paid out well for me.

Now onto the main menu, my two room moments.

Date of session: Thursday Afternoon, March
    Name: Ella (romanian)
    Face : 8
    Body : 8 (1,60 Cup C/D (Fake, not skinny but also far from chubby/fat. Just some curves, good ass)
    Skill : 8
    Service : 7
    Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: 27
    GFE : 5
    Price: €60,- / 30min
    Language: romanian, and perfect english
    Pros: cute, friendly and descent service
    Con: After the blow it was quickly done and there was no after sale, also did not really did an effort later the day for another session

After some relax time it was time for a first session. So I went down to the bar and ordered a beer.
While drinking some girls came by to say hello, but none triggered me straight away untill Ella came by.
She has a very cute face with teasing eyes, and she put it right in front of me and that triggered instantly. had some nice talk while I finished my beer, and then I decided it was time for the first session of the day to blow of some steam.
she got us a key and we went in the room. Here she first tried to misguide me into paying to much, because I mentioned to her I was a first timer in this club and had mostly visited clubs int he frankfurt area, which she new had higher prices,
but pitty for her I had read myself in what the normal rates where in sixsens.
So after this I decided a half hour with standard service was enough.
She did not offer kssing so she went straight to a covered blowjob.
This was a descent one and she took some time for it, after thatw e went for some differne positions and I ended up in doggy, while holding her perfect ass.
after this she cleaned herself up straight away and let me put on my robe again and walked with me to the locker to get paid. After this she was gone quickly.
It was a nice first session, but also one I did not intended to repeat, because there was no real click in the end and there are to many other fish in the sixsens sea.

Date of session: Thursday Evening, March
    Name: Claudia (Spain)
    Face : 8
    Body : 8 (1,60 Cup C (real, bit droopy) not skinny but small curves, cute face and good ass
    Skill : 9
    Service : 9
    Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: 24
    GFE : 9
    Price: €140,- / 60min
    Language: spanish, english (mediocre but enough for conversation)
    Pros: cute, friendly and perfect GFE and kisser
    Con: She is quite young and english is mediocre, so the conversations are a bit shallow but this was only a minor con

after diner and a nice long relaxing conversation int the hottub with some other guys, I decided it was time for one last round before end of the day.
Went to the bar and had some drinks while looking a bit around. Claudia instantly got my eye on the othersie of the bar, but she was sitting a bit alone and was not very active in finding contact.
so it took a while with some very active girls coming by to see what I was up to, but they were all a bit to direct and fake in looks which I was not so much in the mood for now.
So I was glad that after a while I finally got some eye contact with Claudia and invited her over.
While I finished my drink we talked a bit and got to know each other.
She just had her Bday the day before when she turned 24.
She is def not a supermodel, but very much the girl nextdoor type. Natural, small and cute face, which was what I was looking for at this point.
After a while we decided to go for the room, and she got a key.
In the room we agreed for going for an hour and taking it slow with lots of kissing and GFE feeling.
The kissing was very good with her, and she realluy took her time with it. After this she went for a covered blowjob and then it was time for some sex.
finsihed with her in cowgirl, with her laying flat on me, and not pulling out straight away, but really let me stay inside a while when catching some breath laying on top of me and some more kssing.
After she cleaned herself and me up a bit she came laying with me for the rest of the hour to cuddle, kiss and talk some more. And she swoed me some selfies of different hair styles on her and some pictures from home.
She might be for a lot of guys a bit to normal, slow. but for me it was the perfect ending iof this day.

below some general pictures of the place from their website.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   11-4-2023 20:09  Karma  +3   
batman108   10-4-2023 10:21  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Evolved   10-4-2023 01:32  Karma  +2   Great trip report
shaykh   9-4-2023 18:24  Karma  +3   
sguniy   9-4-2023 16:52  Karma  +3   nice report
HK_Legend   3-4-2023 17:53  Karma  +8   
Mike747   3-4-2023 14:51  Karma  +5   ga ik eens proberen :)
obe   3-4-2023 11:56  Karma  +10   Excellent
Skepti10   3-4-2023 10:08  Karma  +8   Great report on fkks!
austin821   3-4-2023 06:02  Karma  +6   
Jackwacko   2-4-2023 20:21  Karma  +2   Very detailed experience. Wonderful.
JackTheBat   2-4-2023 19:11  Karma  +10   Thanks. Is CBJ the norm here?
hkpunter999   2-4-2023 19:01  Karma  +10   
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2023 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 marco81's post

@JacktheBat    what I heard not, but I for some reason had two that did only do with

@Mike747     Ben benieuwd naar je rapport