Body: 4/5
Height:  5’3”
Skill: 6
Service: 7
GFE: 5
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:  $180/hr
Repeat: Yes

Haven't been to Diana's org for a while and was pleasantly surprised that they still had me on their list. I was able to schedule a time right away. They had moved locations and this one is very convenient to my work. PO was very responsive with great directions.

Once I entered the place Alice greeted me with a nice hug and kisses. I had not met her before but she greeted me like an old lover. We made our way to the bedroom where more intense kissing happened. Gave her the donation and she took me to a solo shower. Post shower she helped me dry off and started with a BBBJ from behind and light rimming. We then hugged and kissed, she demanded that I carry her to the bedroom, which I happy complied. Back in the bedroom we DFK'd for a while, then she pushed me onto the bed and commenced BBBJ. After a while she lifted my legs and did some serious rimming, like I've never experienced before. It was a little fast paced for me, but overall I enjoyed the experience.

I had her switch up for some 69 where I returned the rimming - she's got some meat flaps. I found that rimming is really not my thing neither giving nor receiving. Anyway, after some mutual exploration we came up for air and she jumped on me CG. She's quite tight and shallow in my perspective, we banged for a few minutes but it was all friction so not as enjoyable as it could be. Once I finished she cleaned up and had me shower. Afterwards she gave me a good if not too vigorous massage and I was on my way. Overall a good experience and I may repeat.

Recent Ratings
Cooljerk   8-3-2023 02:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. love Alice
HK_Legend   6-3-2023 08:40  Karma  +3   
obe   6-3-2023 08:32  Karma  +10   
mr_tux   5-3-2023 23:57  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   5-3-2023 19:39  Karma  +2   
Mokuba   5-3-2023 16:08  Karma  +3   
gm001noxl2   5-3-2023 15:49  Karma  +3