Body: 8/10
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $350 hr
Repeat: Yes when in the mood.

Wanted to share my perspective on Bella who seems to having raving comments, overblown comments, and some underwhelming reviews.

Bella serves a very specific niche and if you are expecting the usual KGirl experience, you're going to be disappointed and think she is over rated.  Usually that type of service is $280.

If you are looking for a young good looking GFE experience (similar to a good C-org experience) you may think she's the bomb.  Usually that service is $200 hhr and $400 hr.

She's relatively tall and has a nice slim trim body with MM C.  She's relatively young and I think has a very pretty Thai face.  She looks most like the picture below.  Her personality is more like a civvy girlfriend as she has perfect English and a soft friendly attitude.  It definitely feels like hanging out with a college girl who has a part time job in a massage place.

Her skills are not professional but reinforce the feel that she's your girlfriend who has a little experience.  LFK, good DFK, average BBBJ and warm sensual cuddling.  A little reaction to DATY and average mish, DG, and CG.  It's a bit less skill than your typical Kgirl but better than some I've had.  Where she shines is her attitude.  She spends all her time with you without rush and you're the focus.  Afterwards she offers an excellent massage.  Probably the best I've had from a KGirl.

So I can see if people are looking for that rare combo of young, good looking, nice body, sweet girlfriend experience and attitude along with a great massage and don't mind average service, she's worth the extra rate.

However, if you only session rarely and you want to get as much service as you can, she's way overpriced and not what you're looking for.

So is she good?  Bad?  Overhyped?  Perfect?

It depends on what you want.  I can see why she's pre-booked so far in advanced - she offers a unique combo of service and attitude.  I can also see why people say she's overhyped if what they are expecting is the typical KGirl experience.

I would recommend if you are looking for that combo and yes, she's at a higher rate but I think she's worth it.  But also at that rate, I wouldn't be making it a regular activity.

If you are not looking for that combo or wanting something different, then yes, it's a waste of your money.

Set your expectations accordingly and you will either be glad you saved your money without any FOMO or glad you spent it.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Baytenswitch   12-5-2023 23:27  Acceptance  +3   
Jjaa123   6-3-2023 06:47  Karma  +3   
Clickhoe   6-3-2023 01:50  Acceptance  +1   Is there anyone in SA worth seeing? I gave up on Bella since I feel pretty hopeless getting an appointment on the same d ...
sexyloser   5-3-2023 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
bubbleslifeson   5-3-2023 16:20  Acceptance  +1   
Nigarick   5-3-2023 10:42  Acceptance  +1   
Jade_moon   5-3-2023 08:50  Karma  +6   
kalvinhobbs   5-3-2023 08:42  Karma  +4