Date:last week
Masseuse :Alice
Face:4/5
Body:5/5
Skill:5/5
Service:5/5
Repeat:yes, other girl are also shine
Price1000+

Having dinner at wan chai with friends, may be the effect of alcohol. I need to release some energy. According to the fantastic report from expert in the forum. I decide to go to jean spa to have great Alice. As a local guy, i express my exciting that i haven't try any foreginer.
I directly go the shop, a lovely lady may be local, introduce me come in the big room, after few moment, Alice comein with sweet smile. The story is about to begin.
To be honest, my english level is a limit company. In the fiirfirst part, she asked me which area is tired, i said leg, and back, she focus on to massage that, it is a masterpicec. Very comfortable. I feel the exhausted thing is miss

The time is quick, going into the second part, sorry, i forgot to mention, i chose 90min nuru plan, Alice take off cloths, i can see the nature breast, may be D+ or E, it is very soft and the nipples are in fresh color. These lovely boobs massage my body up and down, especially my gorin area. Of course i moan, i go up and ask her laid on bed, and eat her breast immediately, she moan very hard, Alice is aa chubby girl and a french mix, her body , i think is better than locals, i focus to kiss to fondle her breast. Make her orgasm, besides that i played her pussy for a while, and very quick to become a wet pond. Only one thing that, i deduct marks is that she doesn't let me to tastse her little sister.  But we all enjoy this exciting moment, both are inhigh. Alice use her natural boobs to let me get the tit-fuck. I am flooding to her great pair boobs.
It is a very exciting experiance that i do not get. I apology that my english is not good enough. It is certainly get a retry for Alice, but the quality of other girls is high, lots of choice for your guys. Lovely and memoris.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-7-2022 13:31  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Rickymonkey626   3-7-2022 13:25  Karma  +3   Your English is great! Thanks for the report :)
squallrinoa   2-7-2022 15:44  Karma  +2   Thanks for this, makes me want to try her.
jomo   2-7-2022 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HK_Legend   2-7-2022 12:18  Karma  +5   "English": NO need for apologies. I don't even speak 1 word of Chinese...while hanging on the Chinese Forum. Thanks f ...
ambitious2012   2-7-2022 12:09  Karma  +4   
boscitc   2-7-2022 12:00  Karma  +5   "A wet pond," eh?