Karma 105
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2022 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2/Mia Spa ~ Molly

Tl;dr great girl, great session, and I recommend booking her, but just not my type personality-wise!

Date and time: Mid-late June. Late afternoon
Name: Molly
Nationality and language: mainland, can speak Cantonese well. Seemingly no English
Face: 5/5 super pretty. small angular face (pictures are her and accurate)
Body: 5/5 (skinny but toned, with b cups)
GFE: P1 (5/5) P2 3/5
Damage: 1600 (+400) for 120min in the spa room ( plus tips)
Repeat? Not my type (personality wise)

Before COVID, I would visit Hongkong for a couple weeks a year and go to kama/Mia every other day or so! I haven’t been back to HK since the pandemic, and couldn’t stop myself from booking as soon as I left quarantine! I’ve read many great reviews of Alice and tried to book her but she wasn’t available that day. I was recommend to see Molly who was touted as a “very nice girl” with “good service and pretty.” And I’m glad to say that that is accurate, as are the photos of her on TG! A super pretty girl with a skinny but toned body; very pleasant and a bit shy, though YMMV I think (my Cantonese is a bit choppy right now)

P1
Exfoliation. It was very relaxing for a good 15-20 minutes until I got hard when she was exfoliating LB. Then it became awkward because we debated if I should blow twice this time or not. I always loved the tension leading up to the P2 and thought super hard if blowing once this early would ruin that build up; unfortunately, my hesitation frankly made it awkward for both of us and in the end I didn’t blow and was shimmied into the shower to wash off the exfoliating beads. We laughed it off and it was a cute moment XD

Bath. The bathtub is nowhere as big as the one at Mia or the old Kama so there is not nearly enough room for two people so I just sat in the tub while molly have me a head massage. It really good one, and I almost fell asleep multiple times! I then took a quick rinse and was on the bed for the actual massage.

P1-proper. She gave me a light massage that was comfortable. I don’t think she’s nearly strong enough to work out real knots or fix your tweaked shoulders but it had a great GFE vibe and I enjoyed it for what it is. Previous reviews of her mentions mediocre technique; i think she has improved her technique and flow since then (though with little power as mentioned)!

P2. Right before the flip, she did the classic “reach under the groin to tease” move which felt great! After the flip, she placed the pillow and lied next to me immediately after then we DFK for a little while. Next she moved on top of me and continued kissing while rubbing her tight body on LB. Next, she made her way down to my navel, cat licking all the way. I thought she was going for the regular cbbj as done at Kama/mia but then she came back up for a quick DFK, splashed a bunch of lube in her hands, kneeled next to my waist on the bed, then went to town on LB. I caressed her firm ass and slowly made my way to her wet LS. I was nearing the end and asked if we can kiss while I did but she misinterpreted as a request for CIM She firmly said no and her dominant decisive tone immediately brought me to an explosive which she did not expect (I love femdom XD). We had a laugh about it afterwards.

The physical session itself was amazing and I think she’s must try! However, I simply prefer a different energy and she’s just not the best fit for me;  my favorites years back were Gigi, OG Tiffany, and Vicky… talkative sassy ladies with hilarious self awareness.

As such, I will book Julia next as she seems to be just my type based on the reviews up in here. Stay tuned lads!~~~

PS: In K2, the SPA room is right next to the entrance, and the door is thin enough so that you’ll hear brothers saying hi and bye loud and clear (I even heard a line up+discussion).

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope this thread helps!

Recent Ratings
orangerange   1-7-2022 10:32  Karma  +6   Good report
Dutchy12   26-6-2022 21:58  Karma  +3   
vinc9   26-6-2022 15:04  Karma  +5   Welcome back - hope to see more juicy reports!
ZioRider01   26-6-2022 12:49  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   26-6-2022 11:03  Karma  +5   
Duckie88   26-6-2022 08:06  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for sharing
anotherandrew   26-6-2022 07:43  Karma  +3   
calaisien   26-6-2022 03:50  Karma  +6