Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
11b3 fuji

Face 3/5
Body 4/5 very nice tits. Natural maybe c cups
Service 2/5
Return? Probably not

I've knocked on this hookers door a few times in the past but never went in because she seems like she could be a bit of a cunt just based on her demeanor and her facial expression when she opens the door. I went back today and thought I should just give her a try because she is kinda pretty for fuji. So I went in and at first I tried to make small talk but she was not reciprocating so I just dropped it. We showered and went to the bed. She gave me a cat bath then put the rubber on to blow me. She blew me for maybe 30 seconds and I'm being generous before she decided to get on top and ride me for less than  a minute. Okay fine I thought, most of these hookers only ride for a minute at best. So I got on top and fucked her missionary. During  this whole time she was looking away from me and avoiding eye contact. So I decided fuck it, I'm just gonna fuck her hard and fast and get it over with. I busted in the rubber and went to the shower alone. Showered and threw her 600 and left. Oh I forgot to mention, after that initial small talk attempt at the beginning not a single word was said after that. Fucking horrible punt.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   27-5-2022 13:58  Karma  +5   In situations like this, turn her around, face down, ass up, and fuck on.
ikesoj   23-5-2022 03:37  Acceptance  +1   think of it this way. she resented doing it with you, surely for an arrogant cunt that should have turned you on even mo ...