Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE:   6/10
PSE:   6/10
Price & Session Length:  HKD 600 for 45 min
Language: Pretty much only Mandarin
Repeat: Probably not try others

Finished up with work and just so happened to end up in Taipo. Wondered around to the triangle of pleasure and noticed that most girls had stopped working already, due to COVID probably causing a massive decline in business. Stumbled upon a building smth culture (blue sign) sorry, not good with addresses.

When she opened the door, the first thing you'd notice would be her tits. Relatively nice sized in semi-revealing lingerie. I asked her how much and me being tired asf didn't think much of it and went in. Took a quick shower and lay down for a quick massage. We had some small talk to relax and to help me destress from my work. She's from Guangdong and had recently started in this line of work to earn some money (apparently). The massage was mediocre, nothing special, but when she whipped her tits out and pressed on my back I started to get a little excited. She then flips me over and talks about how my cock was massive, unlike her customers. She worriedly told me that she thought it might not fit and proceeded to put a condom on me. It was kinda small. She proceeds with the BJ for a solid minute before I had enough. I told her to get on top and she rode my dick, moaning like crazy yet still trying to stay quiet in fear of a late-night noise complaint. I grabbed and squished her tits before switching to missionary. I wanted to get my money's worth and told her to switch once more into doggy style while grabbing her smooth ass and large jugs. After a while, I bust my load. Pretty good experience. Afterward, I cleaned up, paid her, and left. Overall, pretty ok experience, but I'd like to explore other girls in Taipo. She was rlly against taking pics soo can't provide much. U can come try urslef haha.

Recent Ratings
Mandoggy   26-4-2022 19:40  Acceptance  +1   Nice!!
vinc9   26-4-2022 19:32  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review! I didn't expect a more local place to have some sort of talent lol - looking forward to seeing m ...
Mike747   26-4-2022 13:07  Karma  +5   Excellent
Skepti10   26-4-2022 12:51  Karma  +4   
Hoverbee   26-4-2022 11:40  Karma  +2   Keep Reporting
MrButtons   26-4-2022 11:14  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   26-4-2022 09:52  Karma  +8   "Tai Po Triangle of Pleasure" sounds some erotic pulp novel, love it!
momozzz   26-4-2022 08:04  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing