Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 450for 1h
Repeat: Yes

I called the mamasan for momo and was told that she wasn't available. The mamasan knows my taste and recommended Yumi instead. She sents photos that are photoshopped but usually still have enough of a
resemblance that I say sure why not. I walk over to the place and buzz in at the appointment schedule. Yumi greets me at the door wearing a black garter thong and bra set. She's 5'5 in heels with beautiful pale features and her breasts adequately filling out her bra. She smiles and reaches out to take my hand to bring me into the bedroom.

I leave the donation on the table and strip and we make our way over to the bathroom. I try to make some small talk but quickly realize that she speaks very little english. We mouth wash and shower and head back
to the room.

Yumi has me lay facedown on the bed and she begins to slowly kiss and suck her way down from my neck to my ass. I feel her tits hovering on my body and start growing. She makes her way to my balls and starts
slowly teasing, sucking and eventually kissing them. She flips me over and instantly engulfs my dick with her mouth. She bobs her head up and down while making good eye contact. I'm in heaven. After a few minutes of this, she puts her pussy and asshole in my face and bucks them at me. I get the message and start DATY on her beautiful small pussy. I know she likes it since she starts blowing me with greater ferocity. I start
wanting something tighter than her mouth so I flip her over and start rubbing my dick against her pussy. She says condom condom and I'm like yeah ofc just wanted a little feel and she grabs a condom and puts it on me.

We fuck in mish, doggie, RCG, and mish again and I finish. Her pussy is tight and hot. Not the tightest pussy I've ever been in but definitely a 7/10.

After I finish, we cuddle in bed and we use google translate to talk a little.

At the 5 minute mark we go back shower and she kisses me goodbye.

All in all would repeat. I would say that she looked 95% like the picture the mamasan sent me which I attached below.

[ Last edited by  ytip at 21-4-2022 20:54 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   1-5-2022 04:14  Karma  +6   
ZioRider01   25-4-2022 11:34  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   23-4-2022 04:40  Karma  +6   
batman108   22-4-2022 08:13  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   22-4-2022 08:02  Karma  +8   
speedevil
Nookie Newbie

UID 253392
Digest Posts 0