Karma 74
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2022 15:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The story of how I met Tik Tok

This is the story of how I met Tik Tok and how it all got started for me.

I broke up with my girlfriend and we had just before booked (paid by me) a long weekend to Phuket which was non-refundable. So I did something which was a bit unusual for a late 20s western guy, I went on a solo long weekend holiday to Phuket. Checked in at the hotel, explained that it would only be me staying. Hotel and room was great, typical couples place, had my own small jacuzzi and a nice bungalow room close to Karon Beach. I had prepared myself with some books to read, I mean what do you really do alone on a vacation right? Hang out by the pool, had a nice steak dinner by myself close to the hotel. I was kind of consumed by my book and it didn't feel all too awkward to sit eating dinner alone while everyone around me had romantic couples dinners.

Come evening I needed to see the nightlife, so I talked to what I realized later was the taxi mafia to arrange a drive into Patong. Arrived to the walking street and was pretty blown away by what I was seeing. I mean I lived in HK so I had experienced Wan Chai and all that, even been behind the curtain a time or two, but this was next next level

I was approached by a few guys who wanted to introduce me to ping pong. I got the strong impression this is not the same ping pong I had been playing back home, but I just brushed them aside as some type of scam. Quite quickly I found a a side street which seemed to have quite nice casual bars (if you know the area same street as Suzi Wong). One bar had a huge wood chopping block which they were competing with the wrong side of the hammer to hit nails into. I stood looking for a while and of course got asked to join the competition. Quite quickly I realized that most of the guys and girls playing were some type of staff and they were all really really good at this. Basically the loser had to buy the other guys and girls drinks. I was making HK money so the amounts were not large to me and they were really a fun group of people. I held my own pretty well, mostly lost but managed to win one time. One of the ladies serving us drinks there also joined in on the nail hammering. I was pretty surprised when she was better than all the guys. We concluded after the first round losing to her, that she needs to hammer down two nails and we one for this to even be a competition

I got more and more drunk and the evening drifted away from hitting the nails to talking to the girl who was so good at the game, her name was Tik Tok. She didn't have a great face but she had a really nice body and a really positive fun personality. I could not stop looking at her very nice cleavage. She quite quickly probably figured out a few things about me, first of all I wasn't an experienced mongerer, second I probably had more money than most given how much I spent in the bar hitting nails. She explained to me she was tied to the bar but if I paid 500 THB she could leave and go with me for the rest of the evening. I really wanted to hit a nightclub and given that I easily spent 10x that in the bar I just said sure let's go.

We had a great time at the club, dancing our hearts out. Tik Tok and I started to make out on the dancefloor, I felt fantastic. My experiences in HK was that it was really easy to get laid as a young handsome white guy, but this was going a bit too good. Also looking around the club I figured a good 70-80% there were working girls. And surely enough when we took a break from the dancing Tik Tok explained to me that this night with her would not be for free, she wanted 2000 THB to spend the night with me. Well I liked her a lot and I was alone in Thailand. I had never paid for these type of things before but she seemed happy to be with me in a very non forced way (hard to explain). Not at all as I had thought in my mind that buying sex would be. So I said OK. Soon soon after we left the club and took a tuk tuk back to my hotel.

Back in the room we start to make out, it felt just like any other ONS I met in HK, except that this lady silicon enhanced tits. This was my very first time with a Thai girl as well. She was so much more wild and crazy in bed. She started to blow me off and oh my god it was nice. I had to ask her to stop since I was going to pop after just a few minutes. Luckily I had brought condoms with me (had def not planned to use them). So we put one one and Tik Tok started to ride me. She had such skills I never experienced before with girls in HK, sex was fantastic. I fingered and licked her until she came. We did all kinds of positions, usually when you are drunk sex can be so so, but this was great, until I popped. I went to the toilet to clean up and suddenly she joined me, sat down on the toilet and started to pee. I started laughing that wow you don't need much privacy do you? and she laughed back and said nothing to be ashamed of. It was overall a liberating experience in many ways that night and a lot of prejudices etc that I carried was lifted. We were both drunk and it was late so quickly after we both fell asleep.

I woke the next morning by the sunlight coming into the apartment. Tik Tok also woke around the same time and before I kind of fully woke she just said, Ohh I wan't some breakfast and dove down under the cover and started to give me this amazing blowjob. She kept going until I came and kept sucking while I was coming which is such an amazing feeling. She took it all in and came up from under the blanket and said mmm breakfast done. After all of that I happily paid her and gave her another 1000 THB in tips. We exchanged numbers and she left.

That was the story how I met Tik Tok in Patong which now is many years ago. Tik Tok showed me a lot of good stuff in Patong after that, but that is a story for another time..

So much of my old pictures are gone but I managed to dig up one picture which I added here. Hope you enjoyed my story!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   19-4-2022 12:40  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   19-4-2022 02:01  Karma  +2   Excellent
hamsupguyyeah   19-4-2022 01:51  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   18-4-2022 10:05  Karma  +6   
homer168   17-4-2022 17:45  Karma  +5   THanks for sharing the story with us
ambitious2012   17-4-2022 14:00  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   17-4-2022 12:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
anabikumi   17-4-2022 11:38  Karma  +3   Great Story! Sorry about the breakup but happy that you found TikTok!
Cspoker50   16-4-2022 22:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
theworm   16-4-2022 21:17  Karma  +5   good read
Sandwhale   16-4-2022 16:56  Karma  +5   Nice
HK_Legend   16-4-2022 15:47  Karma  +5   "Luckily" I remember not to bring a knife to a gun fight! 1W in UB was 2 packs of 12. Looked nice next to the hotel be ...
JackTheBat   16-4-2022 15:34  Karma  +8   "brought condoms (had def not planned to use them)" Uh-huh, yep.