Subject: A not so hidden gem city near Florence, Italy for chinese-style massage
jay2018
Nookie Newbie

UID 243162
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 4
Karma 18
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2022 15:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A not so hidden gem city near Florence, Italy for chinese-style massage

Prato is only 15km from Florence, but usually overlooked by tourists, despite having its own ancient city wall, cathedral (with Mary's garter as a holy relic, no less, to protect this city), and being known as a mecca for Italian dessert culture.  To get there is a simple commuter train-ride from the main Florence train station. What might be interesting for this group is that the city has become the most 'Chinese' city in Italy, in the sense that 25% of its residents hail from China. Because of this, it is not only a good city to look for more authentic than usual Chinese food, but also a welcoming place for finding good veggie massage, with opportunities for more. If you google 'cinese massaggio prato' you will find many rub and tug establishments listed in the area. Most exist to serve the Chinese community. I tend to frequent one called 'Cinese Tuina Massage'. The owner (an older woman, but quite attractive, and who speaks reasonable Italian -- I can only say a few words in Mandarin) will provide an excellent massage/happy ending. Even in these COVID times, there usually is at least one other woman working, who is typically younger, not as good at massage, and better at providing extras. I don't know what the going rate is in Prato, but my typical relax session has been 70 euros for a massage, 'body-to-body massage' (Nuru without the lubricant which is definitely not Nuru!), and happy ending with or without oral.  DATY has been offered for that price several times, and sometimes also full service, which I have not tried to pursue.  If you google 'bakeca prato massaggio' you will also find an online site for Italy that advertises massage and more at many shops and 1-room places  in Prato that start around 35-40 euros for a 1-hr massage.  Hope this info helps some future visitor to the Florence region who wants to add a good relax to their visit.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Rob1london   27-2-2022 02:06  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro, very useful info
batman108   26-2-2022 00:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
pushkin13   24-2-2022 19:49  Acceptance  +3   thanks for reporting!