Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2022 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Disappointment at BITTO Causeway bay

Base notes. Bitto Spa was my usual location, met a few nice girls there, one being my regular, and even meet outside. but 4 weeks ago the following happened.
I went as usual about 7pm.  was met by a new girl, pretty, nice shape, youngish, and was taken to the massage room, to get shower. After shower, another lady came in, older, not pretty, and was told the pretty girl will come in later, so I though, ok, maybe she just starts the massage and the pretty girl will continue, and I can ask her the usual question, is Full service available today?
Well, lying there, this other woman was poking and prodding me, the kind of massage your Dog might give you. I was feeling quite uncomfortable, the your girl came in, flashed her breasts, with a little tease and went out, maybe another customer, don't know. after 15 minutes, I got really pissed of, so I got up, got dressed, at the other girls protest, who didn't speak english, I then gave her 500HK$ for her time, and left. This was a terrible bate and switch, at least if the ugly woman could give a descent massage, at least tried, I may have been willing to at least have a massage.. but it felt more like a doctor prodding me looking for some illness.

Date & Time of Session:  17 Dec 2021
Name:  Unknown
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong
Face:  2/10
Body: 3/10
Height: 5'3
Skill: 0/10
Service: None
GFE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  500 15 minutes
Repeat: Never. used to be a regular, but bate and switch is a mistake. If Bitto wants to correct this problem, I will accept and invite and if things have changed, ill update this report. but until I see or receive some guarantees, this is the current situation.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-2-2022 09:45  Acceptance  +4   Doggy style! :)
JackTheBat   9-2-2022 01:03  Acceptance  +10   " the kind of massage your Dog might give you..." oh dear, TFTOFTT.