Nationality & Language: Thai but speaks english andfrench
Face:  3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  150€ for 1 hour
Repeat: no (she is only delivering hj now)

I met Jasmine in her massage parlor in 75009.
She was famous among french punters. I was looking for a body body with extra.
The meeting was great. First I went to the shower in the back of the parlor.
Jasmine has an average+ face (see photos) and her body was good, not to skinny not to thick. She has tattoos on her body and it is making her more attractive.
I laid down naked and the massage started. She has great skills and knows how to do a massage.
The session was like every body body session. She massaged legs, then my back with her hands, her tits, her bum.
When I was laying on my back, she bent over to continue her massage, I played with her butthole in this position without fingering her. I could feel that it was welcoming
She started sucking my dick and her BBBJ was excellent ! I think it is in my top 3 !
She masters it and her mouth/lips was tight around my LB so I had great feelings.
After 10 minutes of this excellent sloppy blowjob I came in her mouth.

I tried to contact her again but she is only delivering massage + HJ so I will not repeat.
Some french punters could fuck her ass but unfortunately she is not doing it anymore. What a waste !

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   14-1-2022 00:09  Karma  +6   
batman108   13-1-2022 10:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HK_Legend   12-1-2022 17:07  Karma  +4   Feeling BLESSED / SPOILED in HK on ALL counts, Thai massages up to ...anal too! I will NOT come back!