Subject: KissMe Spa TST - Michelle - Avoid at all cost!!
egghead70
Lustful Lord

UID 15219
Digest Posts 0
Credits 546
Posts 17
Karma 543
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2021 01:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KissMe Spa TST - Michelle - Avoid at all cost!!

Name:  Michelle
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Shenzhen / speaks Cantonese
Face:  4.25/5 (good looking sharp features, probably had a nose job)
Body: 4/5 (enhanced B tits, tall and skinny, smooth skin with good feel grabbing her ass)
Height: 173cm, taller than probably anyone I've seen
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 nuru 60 minutes
Repeat: Definitely not

Had Michelle on my wishlist for a long time after reading a bunch of reviews on TG saying she was really good looking.

I reached out on TG and set a time.  Before confirming a time the operator gave a copy and paste warning: "Michelle absolutely does not kiss and no touching her pussy. If you want to switch to another girl halfway we'll still have to charge you the full amount. Are you okay to confirm?"  That should have been clear warning to stay away, but alas, I was horny and lazy and other girls on my wishlist wasn't available until way later.  I asked operator if any other issues with Michelle and service is good?  They replied that "Michelle's service is really just okay."  I double checked the reviews and said fuck it will try my luck.

Got to the spa and went inside.  I saw BB walk by and remembered seeing her last time, as pretty as ever.  Some other girl brought me to the room and told me to shower.  After 10m to the hour Michelle comes in, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Tall, petite and pretty, in a short tight dress and heels.  She turned off the lights, mumbled a soft hello and got to work.

I asked her a few casual questions and she gave one work answers.  I was too tired to converse so just let her do her thing.  She sat on top of me and started massaging with a few fingers on my neck and shoulders.  She wasn't very good, but I'm really not here for the massage.  It was clear that this was going to be mediocre service though, because it's clear she's not engaged and most of the time was massaging with one hand.  It could have been worse though, there are some girls who are just on their phones in part 1.

Michelle goes out to get the oil and upon return she starts taking off her clothes.  It's really a shame because she's really hot, tall long legs and skinny in the right places.  She's got good shaped tits that are size B and good handful.  She was shy taking off her clothes but I fully enjoyed the sight.  Nuru goes on about the same quality as before, and she does a mechanical sliding and breathing next to my ear every time she comes up.

Turns me over and starts massaging lil bro.  I start groping her tits and realized they were silicon , I'm not into fake tits but it wasn't the end of the world.  She has long nails and was gently scratching me all over, which actually felt really good.  Other than that, nothing really special about her performance.  I actually had to stop her for a bit because I was going to blow too soon, partially because she's still really hot and made eye contact, which is my weakness, and also partly because I've been clubbing past couple days and been super horny.  Anyways she complied with slowing down for a bit and let me have a bit more fun.  After another 5m I couldn't hold it anymore and blew right over her hands and stomach    she did keep stroking until I was fully done.

Wipes me up with some tissues and then immediately asks me to shower.  Even in showering she was just holding the showerhead, didn't really scrub me at all .  So at this point, you get it; there's no illusion here, just get done and get out.  She cleans up the bed and puts on her dress.  I paid her and that was it.  I saw BB on the way out and she waved at me asking if I remember her.  Worlds apart in personality.  Next time I'll go back to see BB, I highly recommend her.  

Let's be fair, Michelle clearly doesn't enjoy the work but she'll at least do the bare minimum.  She's definitely hotter than 90% of the girls I've seen, but otherwise she would not have any customers.  I wouldn't recommend Michelle, but if your dick's doing the thinking and you want a leggy girl, feel free to also regret visiting Michelle!

Happy mongering!  

Recent Ratings
Rafinha89   2-1-2022 13:25  Acceptance  +1   Nicely Explained Ordeal...Keep Punting!!
David.youngson   23-12-2021 14:56  Karma  +3   Nice legs always worth checking out!
bohica   23-12-2021 12:21  Karma  +8   Very Favorable
godisdead   23-12-2021 10:10  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
orangerange   21-12-2021 11:27  Karma  +5   Good honest reporting
HK_Legend   21-12-2021 09:31  Karma  +3   
Mister   20-12-2021 11:36  Karma  +5   Helpful, well-written warning. A case of contents being what’s labelled on the tin. Honest papasan deserves custom
BrownNuts   20-12-2021 10:34  Karma  +3   
Freaker88   20-12-2021 09:05  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing.
vinc9   19-12-2021 14:01  Karma  +5   Thanks for the honest review lol.
dienw   19-12-2021 11:12  Karma  +2   Thanks
boscitc   19-12-2021 09:58  Karma  +5   Thanks
cityguy   19-12-2021 09:52  Karma  +5   thanks for the reality check
Skepti10   19-12-2021 08:59  Karma  +4   Favorable
kcw888
Nookie Newbie

UID 21035
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 14
Karma 13
Acceptance 0