Date & Time of Session: 8pm Friday
Name: Jessica
Language: Mandarin, some English
Face: 3/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $600, 30 mins

My second punt thankfully a lot more successful than my first disastrous one!

This time I decided to choose the girl that seemed to have the best banter/vibe rather than looks. On Level 19 was Jessica, nice and curvy but nothing special in the looks department. But she was smiling and laughing as we spoke, when I said "I'll be back" she gave a cackle and said "ok see you soon". On levels 18 and 17 there were better looking girls but mostly dull and lifeless. So back up to 19.

We negotiated $600 at the door, but when we went to the shower she said "800 is special, or 1200 for..". I was paranoid about negotiating prices again (see my first post) so just said 'ok 800'. I didn't realise that I had unknowingly upgraded myself to the BBBJ deluxe combo package until she started the act. Was a bit of a shock, but it's been a week since and no disgusting skin diseases have shown up yet, so counting myself lucky! I was just glad that $800 was an optional upgrade I had paid for, and she wasn't doing the old bait and switch.

Overall skills were good. Her room was much nicer, bigger and better lit than the first girl's which I feel improved the experience.. She was very friendly which was relaxing, so unlike last time I was hard as soon as we got into the shower. She was smiling and joking the whole way through (which I much prefer to fake OTT moaning anyway). Good BJ, all normal positions, finished with hand.

At the end another nice touchy shower, then got changed. We hugged and she kissed me on the cheek (and snuck in some touchy feeling for a while which she seemed to enjoy!). She also offered a threesome with her friend next time... just said I had to pay double. I am very tempted, but I know this is technically illegal... has anyone tried this before?

Anyway fully recommend her for someone new to the sport!

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   7-2-2022 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   25-1-2022 16:01  Karma  +5   
godisdead   25-11-2021 12:15  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
anabikumi   20-11-2021 13:29  Karma  +3   
gwailoplayer   20-11-2021 12:48  Karma  +5   Good on you, go for the girl's heart, not face. Standard Fuji BBBJ upsell is +400 so you did ok.
hotjac   20-11-2021 08:55  Karma  +3   The experience sounds great, but the grading for looks and body being so low are a deal breaker 4 me ...
Gweilostar1   20-11-2021 01:11  Acceptance  +1   
samsin90
Nookie Newbie

UID 271580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 10
Karma 62
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2022 12:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have tried double massage in sham Shui po before and it was really awesome, having two girls with four hands at the same time. One jerks you off whilst the one rubs your back

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-1-2022 13:53  Acceptance  +1   Tell us something we don't know :) Double BJ in a CWB massage?