Nationality & Language: Chinese (seems local HK), Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5
Height: 5-3?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 45
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 / 1 hr (less than 1 hr)
Repeat: Possibly, but would try another first

it was near the EOD, TG the agent, quick replies. told me Theresa was available. Go to the location, another girl brought me to the room. I showered, then waited for Theresa. She came in. Looked like a typical local HK girl, quite cute. Maybe its just me, but she does not look like the TG pics. TG said she had C, but i thought they were smaller, or it could be my judgment is wrong. she was quite slim and petite though.

P1: Massage was quite good, decent technique, decent force. Had a nice chat. Left to get the Nuru

P2: typical nuru experience, she did her thing, felt like it was a bit rushed.  I am guessing i was probably the last appointment. No kissing, didn't really let me reach down there for her. Gave me a nuru HJ in various basic positions. Eventually I came. She showered first, while i just laid there for a few mins, then joined her. she just kind of rinsed me off with water. quick casual conversation in the shower, held hands as we talked, quite a nice gf experience there. Shower done, got out, dried ourselves, had time left  like 10-15 mins, was trying to see if she would give me a quick massage but she just told me to get dressed.  got dressed, paid 1100, not sure why she was 100 more than others, but i didnt complain. paid. she walked me out, looked like the shop was empty / closed.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   12-12-2021 20:20  Karma  +3   Poor service :(
mchk   24-11-2021 18:57  Karma  +2   
Mister   19-11-2021 11:31  Karma  +4   Maybe a bit late in her shift, but she should not have cut your time. Nice girl, though I agree the premium is odd
Freaker88   19-11-2021 09:10  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   19-11-2021 00:40  Karma  +2   Thanks