Acceptance 133
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2021 22:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tips for the Wanchai Scene

Hey fellow bros!

Been a long time punter on here usually going for HG, or massage parlours lately! Having read many reviews on the wanchai scene especially with the maids I've decided to venture once recently but as it was my first time was highly unsuccessful and would love if any of the more experienced bros have any tips! Hope you guys could help me with the following questions!

Which clubs/bars are best to visit? I've visited Joe bannanas and Players but both seems quite empty!

How to tell between the pros and civis? As approaching one it turns out she was there more to enjoy the party!

How would you approach one of the filis usually?

As I am an Asian male, would it be more difficult to say approach one of the filis as it seems from my one night they are more interested in caucasian males!

Appreciate in advance for any of your tips! Would also be open to if any fellow bros would like to venture together to the wanchai nightlife scene together! Please dm me if so

Recent Ratings
godisdead   22-11-2021 13:09  Acceptance  +8   Get eye contact and you usually know. They will approach you for a drink. Then after a few drinks they may ask if you wa ...
CCL
Nookie Newbie

UID 41288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 78
Posts 36
Karma 74
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2021 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bigcock21's post

Greetings. Got a little confused on your post. In the beginning you speak about the maids and in the end you talk about exploring the nightlife. Maids I think are best on Sunday to hunt around. Best thing to do is to exit Wanchai MTR on Lockhart road and turn left. Walk past the Brighton hotel, you will see Queen Victoria.....they have some helpers that hang out there some looking to chill and some looking for fun. Its light hearted atmosphere. Theres a couple of bars further on. Then check the bars across the street, and of course Jaffe road. If you see some maids walking around, follow them and see where they're going.

There are pros hanging around on Sundays, and they will normally be a tad better dressed and as godisdead commented to make eye contact and they will approach or they will constantly try to catch your gaze and that's your signal that she will be receptive to talking to you. Girls out there want some attention and as long as you are reasonably dressed, do not smell, speak English, smile, you are half way there, and dancing with them will win you points.

There are all sorts of girls out there. For the pros, some are there just to hustle drinks and some hustle their charms. So don't be shy to ask them. Otherwise you may be in for a disappointment.

Yes Caucasians seem to be attractive to Filipina's and Indonesians. But if you behave well, dress well, smell nice, be nice, there should be no reason for them not to go with you. And when they ask where you are from, tell them you are half American and half Asian. And perhaps on your second date, you can confess to them that you lied and that you are 100% Asian, and at that time, they couldn't care less because by that time, they know you are a nice guy, you scratch their itch and provide them with pocket money. Give them some tongue action, make them cum a couple of times and they'll be begging you for a date!

Download some dating apps and start chatting away. Perhaps make a date and meet your new playmate.

Lastly, at the bars, please watch your drink. Don't leave it unattended. There are predators out there looking for an opportunity to take advantage of you. Stay safe!

Recent Ratings
Worldpage   22-11-2021 18:50  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2021 11:15  Profile P.M. 

Oh dear,

It seems I HAVE TO answer to this one  

First, in summers, I was hanging at Neptune II (ages ago)...which became HK Cafe ...and now, under DIFFERENT OWNER, Players II.

Then for YEARS my HQ was Escape ...until a staff ~ insulted me
(huge cost of opportunities for waitresses and the bar; girls would just meet where I want)
...and badly managed for the last years it shut down (expected) for good (overdue) in aug 2020.

Since then my HQ has been JB ...with some rare visits to Taboo.
(at the end of the day ~ALL those bars are under 2 groups...and I am close to some waitresses in both places)

So I know those places and the people around. I have credentials.

The impact of the coronavirus has prevented foreign ..."tourists" to come to HK...so no more Russian, Brazilian, Mongolian, Indonesian, Thai....
other than those few who got Permanent ID card, in one way or another, or are "domestic helpers", real or fake...as it was at Escape.
So VERY VERY BAD.

The best among those "locals" have "hedged" themselves...with some of their key clients (making it easier and safer for both parties) to survive.
Many "locals" have folded and gone home.
End of 2020 - early 2021, I was ~ doing the same with an Indonesian....until march as she did not want to be vaccinated
...while bars closing hours changed from 6pm (no business for girls) to 10pm (marginal business)....so more business but more risks.

My July 2021 "holidays" were looking BAD....until I contacted Jasmine https://go141.com/en/A22712-SW-141Walk-up-Jasmine.html
She was vaccinated and july was looking much better

So most of my (many) evenings in July 2021,
I was at JB with Jasmine, Bobo (https://go141.com/en/B43838-CB-Massage-BOBO.html) and others from Hing Loong or Phoenix, sometimes in pair or ...3 once !

Wrote a post, in Newbie section, on 13/9/2011 about this.
It was therefore a GREAT July at JB, especially with the excellent staff and ...the very talented lead female singer (and entertainer)
of the Typhoon 7 band, Aura!

I would NOT have gone out with ANY of the local girls (left over) that were around! Period!
Value for money, for overnight, some 141 just crush the usual...even before coronavirus.
(only my Indonesian, now vaccinated, friend stays in my list after Jasmine and Bobo)

When you see some Phils helpers fighting to death for HKD500 on the pavement in front of T... with 4 bouncers trying to separate them,
it's desperation. It tells how bad it is.
When you have heard some VERY LOW prices some girls are ready to accept, it's real desperation
...and that will not get businessmen-bankers with wallets to Wanchai (or LKF)
Better turn monk going into meditation that going out with what is left.

Early july after "in house" play with Jasmine, at 4am on the way home, I stopped at Players II to ...see
(I have good relationship with management there).
It was loaded with drunk girls and clients. Embarrassing. Ran away asap.

Maybe it was a bad day, so I tried another evening coming earlier with Bobo for drinks. Waitresses were rude and sloppy.
Left asap to JB.

So I wrote the place off and just went to JB with my usual mainland Chinese (that was a shock for many at JB ) gang for the whole month of July.
However, above Players II, Wanthai (same ownership) is EXCELLENT.
The cooks are the former cooks from...Escape where food was excellent too.
Early evening, Wanthai food is available at Players II and ...JB.

The situation will NOT improve for a while as the 7s for April 2022 are gone too, so "THE EVENT" of the year for Wanchai is gone again.
Girls left are struggling, waitresses too.
Some have moved to work in restaurants (real ones, not bars with restaurant license), more WILL.

After years enjoying time with Wanchai bars girls (still in touch FB or e-mail with several grounded at home),
for my foreseeable future, when going out for evenings in those places, I will be walking in with Jasmine or Bobo at my arm.
Simple enjoyable great evenings.
Going alone getting headache to find a partner there for fun after is NOT fun.

I heard from JB staff, that another of those ladies, who came with me in July was seen at JB recently, ...likely OVERNIGHT with a client.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-11-2021 10:24  Acceptance  +8   Good to know! Thanks for sharing!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2021 14:15  Profile P.M. 
To address more clearly a point raised:
At Players II, I would guess that 100% of the girls are there for ONE reason: $ !
1)        In getting (as “marketing representatives”) cuts on drinks they push guys to order,
2)        Then more if possible after (needle in the haystack for both sides).
As it was before as Neptune II / HK Café.

At JB, I think more than 50% of customers are perfectly normal customers coming to enjoy the evening, listening to the band while having drinks.

Taboo, which is larger than JB, is loaded with helpers on Sunday...with different kind of expectations.

Escape was also 100% with a very large majority aiming for 2)
Before the coronavirus, many Escape girls would start the evening earlier at JB, then walk to Escape at 11pm “check-in” time 

About approach…:
If you see a girl alone that you like, get a waitress (if possible one that has been in her area), give her HKD100 (that should do), tell her to buy the drink the girl wants and to keep the change for her (it is also a message to the waitress there is more where it comes from!). Then watch and wait. She may come to thank you….
Nobody walking to loose face hearing “no”.

And as “godisdead” mentioned, try to get eye contact first! See and BE SEEN (applies to both sides)
Also when walking into these kind of places, go slowly as your eyes have to adapt to change of lights, don’t react (unless you know already, you have not booked any and you are open minded) to any rushed “Hello darling!” (not “No”, not even looking, just walk), order YOUR drink (avoid Corona = cheap message!) and see who is around!

Also, for PR and girl status, if you are having a drink with one, but you spent before several evenings with another (who is alone) one (that you did not noticed before), send a waitress to buy a drink to the other girl!
It is good for your PR (other girls WILL NOTICE) and for that girl’s status.
If the one you are with makes a fuss when you tell her you spent several evenings with the other one, then DITCH HER AT ONCE. She is unprofessional and it only means TROUBLES ahead.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-11-2021 10:25  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing!
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2021 09:55  Profile P.M. 
Splash the cash dude like RICO does and you you will respond the rewards..."NO MONEY NO HONEY"

Recent Ratings
godisdead   1-12-2021 11:58  Acceptance  +8   Ha ha ha ha
twiceAweek   29-11-2021 20:44  Acceptance  +6   so let's see your honey
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 15:17  Profile P.M. 

There are points I did not address, especially in a practically.

As "Rico" pointed out clearly, it boils down to "NO MONEY NO HONEY!" That's it. $$$$

So how to "splash the cash" to invest smartly your $ to achieve your goals?

For sure, converting your $ into drinks for you is NOT the solution.
My guess is that 100% of the girls at Players II are there for ONE reason: $
Here are few ideas that came to my head from practices over years in this area.

1) When you walk in, go straight to the bathroom...for your eyes to adjust to the change of light and avoid the desperate ones rushing on new comers with "Honey I love you!" (99% chance that would be a disaster).

2) Then go settle at the BAR, place to SEE and BE SEEN, by girls and waitresses (girls generally have a favorite waitress handling their drinks...so when waitresses see something they might tell the girls "There is a nice generous guy there") ), close to the bartenders.

3) When you order a drink (no Corona please = cheap signal!) pull from your wallet (where there visibly are more) a HKD500 banknote and hand it to the bartender. That is a much better signal that HKD50 or HKD100. Then when you get your change back, there is more money to be seen.
Do not use a TAB as it is NOT visible!  
(I would only use a tab at JB as i know them well and they know me!)

4) Once settled at the bar with a drink in hand, you can study the ...battlefield.
Don't stare at girls you don't want otherwise they may come to you, you say "No" and then others may think you do not want any girl.

5) Being at the bar, you can have small talks with the bartender and offer her a shot!
Bartenders (and some senior waitresses) are used to and paid for that; it's entertainment. They can take a lot, and they are good at playing Three Cards Monte with shots of Tequila or ...water

6) Btw, for your "Blow Job" (to drink with your hands in your back) training, better learn with a bartender and tissues nearby.

7) In those places, the DJs are generally very skilled, so if there is something you especially appreciate, call a waitress and give her tip for the DJ with some kind of reason why. $

8) Once you have identified your   "objective", and as "godisdead" pointed made eye contact, get "her" waitress, when she comes to the bar for an order, give HKD100 and tell her to buy a drink for the girl you have in mind and to keep the change for her. The girl is likely to come say thank you and stay.  

9) Then you'd better move to a table on the right side where it is more comfortable and private.

At Joe Bananas, I think more than 50% of the customers are normal customers so finding HONEY can be more tricky but there are also more opportunities to flash your MONEY.
a) First you settle in the FIRST PART of the bar to SEE and BE SEEN. Any girl going from the dance floor to the bathroom will see you and you will see her.
If you are at the end of the bar or at a table, you might be invisible.

b) JB bartenders are good and nice. Some are perfectly and happily married but they are ready for all kind of stunts (don't ask!) because it is ENTERTAINMENT, their jobs! So offering shots to the bartenders and the amazing (she has ~3 -4 pairs of eyes!) Lead Waitress, Renuka, is always a good idea...for your PR!    

c) The band and especially Aura, the excellent lead female singer (and entertainer / clown!) are another opportunity. I think the 2 main factors getting the $ into JB's cash register are Aura and Renuka. Simple.
So when the band, or the "clown", have performed something very well filling up the dance floor, go and put some banknotes in the band Tip Box or ask Renuka to do it for you (the message will pass anyway).
Then Aura is likely to take the mike and thank you loudly, with your first name or nickname (or whatever she decided to call you )...or if it is close to their break time (1/2H shift), she may simply come thank you at the bar.
She is NOT running on ice, more like cognac or whatever is around...sometimes with side effects (don't ask).    

d) You can offer a rack of shots (I think they are 7 or 8) to the band. Again, task Renuka with that. She will take care of your PR.

Asian male (I assume you are Chinese)
Phils are often looking to ...marry a Westerner and hope "god" will help them...
Indonesians or Thais are not fixated like that.

Since 2020 and for a while, foreign tourists are grounded outside,
but once the gates are open, look for ...Mongolians!

In Ulaanbaatar,
* Mongolian girl + younger Westerner => bar fight. Mongolian guys are VERY nationalistic and jealous!
* Mongolian girl + older (that implies potential political connections => troublemaker jailed at sight) Westerner looking a bit Russian (highly respected in Mongolia), drinking vodka and offering vodka to Mongolian guys around => Very smooth and even the local guys might help you land a girl in your bed (once, bugged by a girl, nice but a but a little bit drunk, I looked at guys around showing embarrassment and seeking advices: Reaction, they clearly indicated to me to take her to my hotel and as I walked out with the girl, they were showing to others "This is OK!!"...and it was ok. Weird endorsement)
* Mongolian girl + Chinese guy => WAR, onsite beating
So when those girls are out of UB, in  Beijing, Singapore or Hong Kong, they absolute don't mind going out with a Chinese guy!

But for now, in Wanchai, no foreign tourists and some girls that got PR status in some ways have gone home
as the income does not cover the costs to stay here.

That is why, if I go out to Wanchai in the evening, it will be only with my regular Mainland Chinese pros
(was unexpectedly at JB last week, so I speed dialed one who was just closing shop and rushed to JB)
and my Indonesian friend, for the future.
What is left at Players II and alike now has nothing to do with the standards at Escape until 2019.

If you are a regular with one of those Mainland Chinese ladies, ask her for overnight and go to JB (or Players II) with her.
Then while in good company, you can study the dynamics around (it's fun to watch)

(I did that ages ago for my ~ first time at Neptune II, coming with a Thai (as a "hedge" and I told her of course)
who was the boss of a massage place; then later of course
we went to her place for exercise)

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   2-12-2021 13:42  Acceptance  +3   Great Rundown. I have not been to Wan Chai often but always enjoyed it
Mister   2-12-2021 11:18  Acceptance  +5   Entertaining yarns