Nationality & Language: chinese, cantonese, basic English
Face:  7 (cute)
Body: 6
Height: 5'4?
Skill:8
Service:8
Price & Session Length:  600 30min
Repeat: yes!

So when I got a gf I stop punting, but that bitch ain't faithful so we broke up 2 months ago and I finally decided it was time to return to the fray!

This was around early October. First time in almost 2 years back to the beautiful mountain and the scenery was beautiful. Alot of new faces, but a lot of familiar faces as well, like apple (though she changed rooms).

Anyway, after a quick look, Vivian opened the door with a great smile. Now I've seen her before back then, but just never got around to trying, so I decided she'll be the first punt of my return.

She's cute long hair with bangs. was a little disappointed with she undressed, her tits sagged a bit and had a bit of a stomach, but hey, I'm not in the best shape as well and I've seen worst.

We showered and before a got a chance to lie down, she gave a great big kiss on my manboob:  . Immediate extra points! She was very thorough with her tongue working along my body before capping me. Bj was decent. First punt in so long I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I asked to move to the main course . I decided to give her everything I got after years of hiatus and first with a smile on my face.

We chat for a bit afterwards and I kind of regret not bring a bit more with me so I could tip her properly. I promised her I'll make sure I'd make it up to her next time cause I'm definitely coming back.

I still have a couple of girls I tired through out this month, and I'll be posting reports of them.

It's good to be back boys

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   3-11-2021 20:20  Karma  +8   
warren123   31-10-2021 16:34  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:13  Karma  +8   thanks
godisdead   30-10-2021 16:49  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   30-10-2021 13:41  Karma  +3   
kukooo   29-10-2021 23:12  Karma  +3   Welcome back to punting!
lostmojo   29-10-2021 10:41  Karma  +2   
micgao   29-10-2021 09:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent