Subject: SOHO - Rainbow Massage - no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow!
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 809
Posts 91
Karma 798
Acceptance 224
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2021 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SOHO - Rainbow Massage - no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow!

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  
Name:  Rainbow Massage - Anna
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese -local
Face:  3.5/5
Body:3.5/5
Height:  157
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: nope
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes $900 body to body
Repeat: not a chance

Actually, this was my third visit. All three had major problems. On the first, Anna the manager sent me pics on WeChat of 4 girls and I chose one and booked time for the next day. The location isn’t very convenient, but I arrived on time, and Anna told me the girl was running late. I stuck around, and 15 minutes later she came in and offered to take care of me herself. At that point there wasn’t much choice so I agreed. She stripped, and for her age has a good body, but certainly not the 20-something I was expecting. We had a decent time though, and I chalked it up to experience.

The next time, she sent me pics, again I made a choice, but when I arrived she told me that girl wasn’t available after all but said there was a new girl, and she brought her 20 year old virgin friend and would I mind taking them both instead! I asked how much, and she said $200 extra, which seemed like a great deal so I agreed.

The girls came in, stripped, and we had a decent time again. Just like the first time, plenty of DATY, my favourite, fingering, touching, and more, so no real complaints.

But at the end of the session Anna told me a different and much higher price! I objected and quoted what she told me earlier, I.e. $200 extra, which she refuted. In addition, I had already tipped both girls my usual $500 upfront and wasn’t prepared to be ripped off and told her so. Then I just walked out after paying what I believe we agreed to.

Ten minutes later Anna texts me a huge apology, claiming it was just a miscommunication, etc etc.

The this Monday she texts me with six pics of new girls to choose from, again with apologies. I choose one and book for the next day giving more than 24 hour notice.

So I show up on time Tuesday only to have Anna tell me the girl is stuck in traffic and can I wait 20 minutes, Of course I know that 20 minutes might be forever, so told her she ran a bad business, and if someone can’t be on time with more than a day’s notice she should be ashamed. More apologies, but I bailed and went somewhere else, and will file that report shortly.

This place isn’t worth the hassle and it’s a bad location.

[ Last edited by  firstraitt at 9-10-2021 20:28 ]

Recent Ratings
kernalj1   15-10-2021 02:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   12-10-2021 06:31  Karma  +4   Many have to learn running a business of carnality is more than spreading your legs - thanks for the warning
vinc9   11-10-2021 17:28  Karma  +4   Thanks for TOFTT! Respect to those trying new places.
godisdead   11-10-2021 17:19  Karma  +8   Thanks for taking one for the team
anabikumi   10-10-2021 13:22  Karma  +3   Unfortunate to hear
zebra   9-10-2021 23:53  Karma  +5   Intriguing
twelve98   9-10-2021 21:09  Karma  +3   why would you keep going back lol