Registered 29-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2021 02:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
USA - Aria [San Mateo]

Date & Time of Session:  September, 2021
Name:  Aria
Link: asianangels.ch
Nationality & Language: Korean (Korean and some English)
Face:  8
Body: 10
Skill: 7
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $280
Repeat: Probably Not

When meeting Aria, she was as skinny as shown in the pictures, however, when looking at her face, it barely resembled the images you see on the website. Still attractive, but not the same. We did the usual intros, and she took me to get a mouth wash, and showered together. Her breasts are enhanced, and the way she approached this was very scripted. Asked if I wanted to kiss, and we made out for a little bit. She was extremely aggressive (tongue somehow felt very rough), and when we migrated to the bed, she spent a lot of time with catbathing me. She would go down on the LB, and it just became a very repetitive motion. She also remarked on my recently shaved area, and said that it was too fresh and would hurt, so told me not to rub against her. So that already was a bad time for me. I went missionary, her moans were fairly fake, and I finished. She told me to shower alone at the end, and then I left there ASAP. It was my first time with her, but definitely not someone I'd go back to.

[ Last edited by  diabloremixx123 at 2-10-2021 02:14 ]

Recent Ratings
Fkim   2-10-2021 23:06  Karma  +3   
jaffajaffa   2-10-2021 09:58  Karma  +4