Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 450
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2018
Location BANGKOK
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2021 14:58  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Sideline - Kitkat

Date & Time of Session:  Some time in August
Name:  Kitkat
Link: https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rad24kplj7qre
Face: 2.5
Body: 2
Height: around 5.4"
Skill: 1
Service: 2
GFE: 1
PSE: 2
Price & Session Length: 2hr/2300 baht
Repeat: No

I was going crazy mid-August with everything being closed, and some personal issues with my girlfriend.

Scrolling through a few Telegram channels I noticed this post.

https://t.me/tawenyechannel/232

For some reason it made me want to fuck a girl in the ass again. So I contacted her agency and made a booking for the next day.

Agency sent me the location of her hotel in Huai Khwang, and the next morning I made my way over there.

I arrived on schedule. But the agency told me to wait a few minutes before going up.

The girl that welcomed me was quite a lot uglier than her photos. Not only was her face quite different, but the large amount of makeup that was caked on her face was a turnoff for me. And no curves.. body straight like a traffic pole.

Apparently she had just woken up. So she was still putting on more...

I paid the 2300 baht, and we eventually jumped in the shower.

Shower was nice, she had very strong arms lol. And her neck massage felt nice. She cleaned up my cock, and started giving me a very mediocre blowjob. She didn't really suck. Just opened her mouth and went back and forth without even closing her lips most of the time...

When we got out of the shower I dried myself and waited on the bed. When she came out of the bathroom she started spraying room scent around like a crazy person. She said she liked the smell... But to me it just smelt like chemicals, and gave me a headache.

After spraying that shit around the room for a few minutes, she jumped on the bed and continued sucking my cock. Then she put on a condom, and jumped on top cowgirl style. I told her to turn around reverse cowgirl and she complied.

Now for the bad part I guess...

After a few pumps. It felt super wet down there. And suprise suprise, blood was gushing out of her onto my cock and balls.

I was like "You got a period? your're bleeding all over me."

She said something like "OH NO NO", was very sorry. And quickly ran to the toilet in shame to clean herself up.

I followed after her, and jumped in the shower again to clean up the large amount of blood all over me. Then I jumped back on the bed and waited a good 10 minutes for her to come out.

Eventually she came back out, again she was spraying that room scent around the room, and told me that her period must have just started, and that I couldn't fuck her pussy anymore, "VERY SORRY".

I told her that I would fuck her ass, she nodded, went down on all fours and turned her ass towards me. I put on a condom and started going at it.

Few minutes later I was nowhere near being able to cum. I had a headache because of the scent she was spraying around the room. And the aircon was blasting cold air on full tilt. I just wanted to cut it short and go home at this point.

But I hadn't cummed for a few days. So I stood up on the bed and told her to start licking my balls while I jerked of myself.

In the end I finished on her face with her mouth wide open. Jumped in the shower, got dressed, and took a taxi back home in disappointment.

Before I left she told me again she was sorry, and she would do better next time.

I had no intention of returning though, so it didn't make a difference

[ Last edited by  177013 at 25-9-2021 15:14 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   27-9-2021 14:38  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   26-9-2021 18:23  Karma  +10   Gotta be a working girl's nightmare...
hkkt1989   26-9-2021 17:43  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   26-9-2021 08:58  Karma  +6   Unlucky
chaudement   25-9-2021 18:53  Karma  +2   With sympathy.