Acceptance 2
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2021
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2021 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] Koaku Max Osaka Hotel Health

Check my last report here as I will be referencing it a couple of times: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;highlight=osaka

Date & Time of Session: September 11, 2021 7:00pm
Name:  Yuri
Link:  https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka ... rlid-37365420/?of=y

Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height:  5'1''
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  15000 yen/80 minutes
Repeat: 100%

Last time was a very mixed review, with the girl not looking like the photo, and no FS being offered. I ended up trying a different girl from the same store as last time, and while that girl was open to FS, there was the same issue with the girl and photo not matching up, and her being quite overweight even after asking for a thinner girl to the staff. She had a great personality though, and was fun to talk to, but a lot of my talking points would have been the same as the first report so I decided not to write a full report for that experience. I also thought about going to Tobita Shinchi or one of those areas, but was put off by how short the sessions are and decided to just try a different store.

Moving on to my experience from yesterday, it was great. I decided I had enough of the previous store, and went for another store in the Nihonbashi area of Osaka. Walked in, get a row of pictures shown to me and was recommended two girls after telling them I wanted a girl with a nice body. Chose the one with less waiting time and was brought to the waiting room where I prayed the same thing as the last two times wouldn't happen. She had 3 stars on her photo, meaning I paid an extra 3,000 yen for her so I was hoping that meant she would be worth that extra cash. I used a coupon so the discount I got basically covered the selection fee. Same basic package as the other store(DFK, BBBJ, cat bath, CIM, 69, sumata(rubbing her clit/pussy against you in cowgirl position) and fingering), except extra options cost a bit of extra money.

They said to wait about 15-20 minutes, and I found myself waiting for around 25 but it was worth it. Her face wasn't exactly my type but she was cute, and her body from what I could imagine looked good in her dress. We chatted a bit while going to the hotel 2 minutes from the reception, checked in and chatted a bit more before heading to the shower. She took her dress off and she had a great body. The pictures weren't lying this time. Nice perky C cup tits, round ass and a thin waist with a shaved pussy. I know, a cleanly shaved pussy in Japan, pretty rare. Not only was it shaved, but it was an innie pussy, which I prefer. I complimented her on her body while she washed me in the shower and after we finished we headed to the bed.

Did some DFK as I felt up her tits, ass and fingered her a little. She gave me a BBBJ before some more DFK and her body language seemed like she wanted to take it further. I put on a rubber then fucked her in missionary, and her moans were really hot. Probably acting but I didn't care. Switched positions a couple of times, did some cowgirl and doggy, until going back to missionary and finishing. I had already busted earlier in the day so I didn't have the stamina for another round, so we spent the rest of the time just chatting until the timer went off for 15 minutes left, went in the shower and then left the hotel. She gave me a card to use for next time I went to the store so that I could get a little discount, said she was usually there on weekends so I am highly considering going back next Saturday.

My only complaints are that she wasn't the best kisser but still not bad by any means, and her cowgirl could use a bit of work too but all in all, great experience. It cost a decent bit more than the other store I reviewed but it was worth every bit. I searched up the store before coming to this one and people said most girls were good to go for FS, and I was lucky that I didn't get a girl that wouldn't offer that kind of service, or ask for extra cash for it. Like I said, I am considering visiting her again next week, but I may also try a different girl as some of the others I caught a glimpse of looked pretty good too.

Recent Ratings
pazzaw   17-9-2021 06:55  Karma  +3   Sounds like a great experience!
Mister   15-9-2021 14:12  Karma  +4   A remarkable deal for a little over HK$1K. HK has become far too expensive :-(
hkkt1989   13-9-2021 18:48  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   13-9-2021 12:47  Karma  +2   Thank you.
JackTheBat   13-9-2021 11:52  Karma  +8   Good report.
Skepti10   13-9-2021 10:59  Karma  +4   Excellent
anabikumi   13-9-2021 10:49  Karma  +3   
E36m3life   13-9-2021 10:44  Acceptance  +1   
alex_french   13-9-2021 08:10  Karma  +5   Excellent job. The flow was smooth. You went directly to FS without even asking for a deal. I’ve never done it in the h ...