Registered 7-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2021 08:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] San Jose Kgirl - Kimmy LSC

Date & Time of Session:  September
Name:  Kimmy
Link: https://2020lsc.com/
Nationality & Language: Korean (Korean and some English)
Face:  7
Body: 6 (Has stretch marks around stomach area)
Height: 5' 2"
Skill: 9
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $260
Repeat: YES

First review and new to this KGirl scene and I am loving it! Set up appointment with LSC and did some screening which required photo of DL and selfie which was kinda sketchy but after reading everyones reviews I felt somewhat safe to provide that info. After successfully screened set up appointment with Kimmy. Familiar with the location from previous punts. Got to the door and there was Kimmy with nice long hair that goes down all the way to her ass. Its kinda hard for me to communicate with these Kgirls since I only speak English so google translate is my best friend. She gave me a kiss as I walked in and held her hand into the room. Left the donation on the table and she helped me undressed and took me to the shower. The hospitality for these Kgirls are off the charts because it was my first time being scrubbed and washed thoroughly before the action even starts.

It started getting hot in the shower and her little preview of BBBJ with BLS and DT in the shower and I thought we were gonna dry up and head into the room. NOPE I was wrong! As soon as she stood up, she took my LB and started p2p sliding teasing me for a min and slowly slide my LB in her LS. Saw her eyes open up wide when she first slid it in. Made it through two positions, first was standing Mish with a bunch of DFK and was getting slippery so we changed it up to DG and that's where I got my first pop off with CIP.

Since we were still in the shower we had to take another quick rinse off and dried up and finally made it to the bed. No time to rest since I wanted to get another round in. Another BBBJ this time utilizing all the mirrors in the room and playing with her hair while shes down there, I love holding her hair while shes down there and gives alot of eye contact while BLS. Moved onto CG and and ACG which was amazing seeing her tits bounce while I play with them. I am a tit guy so when ever I get a chance to grab them best believe I am playing with them. Especially when in Doggie, I have her arched up so I can grab her tits and look in the mirror and see her reactions. Speed up the thrusting to the point I was going to   and  grabbed her head to finish with CIM. It was a perfect sight to see no mess as she caught all of it and sucked every last drop till I had none left. Showered and left but will definetly be repeating with this Org and girl!

Recent Ratings
gm001noxl2   25-9-2021 07:21  Karma  +3   
ohboi999   18-9-2021 06:41  Acceptance  +1   
pazzaw   17-9-2021 06:56  Karma  +3   Excellent
Skepti10   13-9-2021 10:57  Karma  +4   Favorable
weekendballer   13-9-2021 10:11  Karma  +3   
jaffajaffa   12-9-2021 23:34  Karma  +2