Body: 4/5
Height: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1300 for 60mins
Repeat: Yes, twice already

Continuing my spa research, tried out Kawaii. I was hoping to try out some local talent but when I quizzed the agent about who does P2, only a few girls do, and none of them local.

Kawaii is in a random commercial building in TST. The place itself is like other spas, but the weirdest thing is you walk past the lounge where punters and girls are idling around. Good to preview other girls (and some are smoking hot), but having another punter there is very strange.

Got ushered into the room, where the usual shower and long wait, with hand on dick, looking stupid as per Wish. Eventually 莎莎 comes in. She is fairly hot, not young, not old, bubbly girl, not a hard sports body but curves in all the right places. Im not a P1 guy so move into the action.

莎莎 allows kissing, FIP, DATY, BBBJ, which is the max works im guessing you get at Kawaii. My objective was to make her come as much as I can before I get to shoot. And that she did, very noisly, on several occasions in my 60 mins session. No dick to pussy rubbing. She didnt let me shoot in her mouth, but skillfully moved me out of the way to squirt on her tits.

She may not be the youngest, most attractive out of that stable as if you are specifically looking for a HJ off a young local, then there are other girls there. But if you really want to get your rocks off with a girl who is into it, then 莎莎 is for you. I've repeated as much as I can before I get bored and move onto other places.

Its still an expensive punt mind you, but the novelty factor is worth it for now.

Until next research punt.

Recent Ratings
Freaker88   10-11-2021 17:05  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   10-9-2021 10:53  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Mister   9-9-2021 21:19  Karma  +4   Favorable
nitesky6888   9-9-2021 16:20  Karma  +6   Favorable
Cspoker50   9-9-2021 15:19  Karma  +3   
Fedo91   9-9-2021 13:32  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Skepti10   9-9-2021 10:59  Karma  +4   Favorable