Subject: Mia / Kama - Baby (Formerly Angel, not quite Angela Baby)
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 02:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia / Kama - Baby (Formerly Angel, not quite Angela Baby)

For those who don't know - Angela Baby is famous model, actress, singer.

Firstly I'd like to thank all the support on my very first sauna / punt / post in the newbies section (didn’t expect that many Ks/support - very much appreciated and so I'm here now). I thought I’d try someone new - for a new adventure / person, and for everyone’s info / awareness. In a nutshell my expectations were exceeded, got something new / different and did leave satisfied. As usual, since it can be quite long, skip to the bottom for TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Sept 2021, Weekday evening
Name: Baby (Said she's not as pretty as Angela Baby lol. Her name before her leave was previously called Angel - Operator preferred her second name, Baby.)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (accented, is from mainland), no English
Face: 5/5 - MCOT, (cant be sure if done something), great features, long hair, tied it back during our session -
Body: 4/5 - NMCOT but still great body - toned, well proportioned, nice perky A/Bs, very picturesque
Height: 150-155 cm ish
Skill: P1: 5/5, P2: 3/5
Service: 5/5 Massage, HJ
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 for 60 minutes + tip
Repeat: Yes

Pre-Flight Check (gonna use this as a way of explaining my nerves; and as a bad pun)

So off work and making my way to Mia- I was constantly thinking- Shiet   I’m trying this new person, I set the bar too high with Alice as my first time, and trying this new lady. Being a lurker in the forums for a while (I can proudly say I’m not anymore lol), I’ve noticed something in common: most of the new ladies in spas (e.g. Milly from Wish) have very mixed reviews. So I was hesitant about someone that this forum has never tried before.

So I thought- why not? Most Mia ladies are good, operator said Baby is ok (I told her it’s my second time at Mia and worried that she's new - and it’ll be awkward between two noobs), and told she’s slim with a nice shaped body - Face seems okay too (see below).

First impressions

Won’t repeat from my original report (recently in the newbies section) about the entrance etc but as soon as I step out the floor, see two ladies in a black dress, the one closer greeted with a smile, and the other at the back a little shy. The smiler- I thought was way too pretty- it can’t be her. She showed me in the largest room I reserved, and quietly asked if she’s Baby - and thank god she is. One room was occupied when I went in, and 3 were taken when I left 60 mins later.

Pics are 100% accurate, not PS -  I think looks better in person and those pics really don’t do her justice (see below). In our conversation during the massage (there's going to be a lot of ''during our conversation'' in this report lol), she told me the operator used her two ''worst'' photos lol - the one she likes - (she showed me - super sexy, bending over, nice dress and small cleavage), the operator said she looks too mature. Apparently earlier in the day, another bro finished with Alice, and waited for Baby - just to see if she really was PS or not lol - and wasn't disappointed. Another was quite young, and she intimidated the poor guy with her looks lol - when I first saw her - I was too.

Part 1 - The ConversationS begins...

As she was preparing the bed I awkwardly undressed in front (for me it is lol) and had a quick shower. Waited a few mins and came she came back in- this time with her hair tied up top (a bit of a turn on for me ). She insisted I had the pillow since she thinks the hole is uncomfortable - after taking her suggestion, I think a pillow is better as you get to see her and talk more clearly. I told her I've never seen her name pop up before - she said she was off for a few months and just came back. Seems she also knew from the operator that this is my second time, and Alice was my first.

In a nutshell, it was the polar opposite to my very first spa/anything experience with Alice. Immediately started with a strong massage (Alice’s was soft and delicate), which was almost as strong as my Physiotherapist lol - and we immediately kicked off a good conversation- funny stories about different customers, her body shape, and lots of random gossip lol (Alice being more reserved, and harder to open up). Her Cantonese is accented, but it’s still very good, with her English apparently non existent….but she’s super talkative, friendly, good GFE.

After about 20 mins- she said it was hot, took off her bra and panties and just wow - that petite, slim toned body with a tight butt, and a nice set of A/Bs that really suit her physique- anything bigger just wouldn’t match. This is coming from a guy who prefers a bigger set- even I was impressed at her shape. She’s definitely on the slim side; almost no fat, not curved but still toned in the right areas. She did suggest Sasa, who has bigger boobs, but she is more on the mature side apparently. If you like petite, nice sized A/B's with small nipples, Baby is the lady you'd want.

The only beef so far: massage really lasted a while but it was strong, and really pushed all the areas. 40 mins just flew by; still and mainly because of all the of chatting. I did get the occasional LFK from some sweet talking, but it was still a turn off knowing the time (and her phone was close by - I'm pretty sure she checked while rubbing me).

Realising the time, she took out the oil- massaged each area (note we are still talking random things) and said lots of areas were tight. In hindsight, I probably should have said earlier that LB was getting tight too - it was hard to get turned on. While she did ask me if I wanted nuru- I did ask her to take the lead- in which she did and rubbed her chest on top of me. As she liked it because I was warm, I actually thought it was her butt  LOL - cos she’s so light and small, but when I turned round, she was arched onto me with the nuru and her chest on my back. It was just....wow - I wished it did last longer, but was so rushed again because of all the talking!! But eventually, from our banter, she wanted to know if hers or Alice’s set was bigger (as they are friends) - a great excuse for me to finally flip over after saying I gotta assess the assets first.

Part 2 - A rushed happy ending

Though Alice’s boobs are definitely bigger lol I did say to her it’s about the same. But as you all know, it’s different - both sets match their body shape- any bigger and it’s well…yeah. Noticing the time (15 mins left) she was a little aggressive- I told her to take it slow because I’m gonna   a lot (it’s been a while), so she did- with a worried face lol. After some leg massaging, teasing of LB and the jewels with nuru (not much rim play compared to Alice),  she arched over, kept kissing (I would now like to point out we finally stopped talking lol) , sucking her perky boobs   and touched LS (bit of hair)- which wasn’t wet (I’m not surprised since there wasn't much flirting and too much...you guessed it!), a bit of fake moaning - I ...a lot  - to her surprise.  If I had shot a load before I came, I'm pretty sure I would have left LB unsatisfied. One of the main turn ons throughout this was her tight ass, small body and the nuru play on the tip of LB.

She cleaned me up as much as she could, took a shower with her, washed each other off while continuing to...talk (again), played around with LB a bit (again, while talking, so can't get it up), dried off and she showed me out after a quick kiss. Apologies to the bro waiting for her haha as we did overrun by 10-15 mins.

I rarely go for 90 mins - as I'm worried about the awkwardness between us - but clearly proven wrong after tonight.

TL;DR / Summary

In summary she's really great. Quite experienced with a nice strong massage, part 2 is a bit lacking (because we talked too much lol), but definitely not as delicate as Alice / building up to that moment (dam she really set the bar too high). But if you want a good massage with a simple happy ending (I think most of us don't look for that lol) then Baby is great. Looks wise she's great - can't tell if she's done something to her face but, she does have a slim, petite, tight body - with somehow having super strength. Despite me picking on the chit chat, it is nice to get to know her, and the things that go on at the spa - so I wouldn't regret a single moment of it.

Side Note - Potential Language Barriers

One side note is that she can't really communicate in English - but she says she's fine with it being silent, but she loves to talk and has such a bubbly personality - if you can converse in Canto / Mando, it really is a plus with her.

Next steps

• Probably will try four hands with her and Alice, since we did talk about it (surprise!) and she did recommend it. I can imagine one being sensual with the other giving a tough massage lol - but at the same time, since they're friends (apparently they talked about me), I reckon we'll be talking most of the session lol - but with some rapport between the two I think it'll be a great session. Probably should get my flirt / sexy talk in order haha; (and save up for two hours!)

• Price is a real killer - and to quote another bro's report 'Spas are like a drug - and can be addicting'. Will probably look to TST in the future; as I've seen lots of reports for the quality and price - all of which are very good.

• Thanks to the new RA - it does open up to new reports - and gives me more confidence to try new places after reading the different perspective on the spas. Highly encourage the rest to get out there too!

Treat her well gents. She's a great lady too and a potential Mia gem. Pics from the wechat upon request - 100% Accurate.

Oh and if anyone thinks of a synonym / words similar to conversation / chit chat / banter , I'm all ears (pun intended) - especially after this experience.

[ Last edited by  vinc9 at 8-9-2021 03:09 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bludragons   25-11-2021 06:36  Acceptance  +1   She seems like a real doll
Roughen   22-10-2021 17:45  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   12-9-2021 10:16  Karma  +5   Well deserved Ks for the write-up
twelve98   10-9-2021 15:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for the detailed report!
HKGPeter   9-9-2021 00:45  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
Mister   8-9-2021 22:28  Karma  +4   Mia/Kama used to be $900 fully nude (in the standard room). How did you end up paying $1,200?
ritwik   8-9-2021 21:03  Karma  +4   
David.youngson   8-9-2021 14:09  Karma  +3   Sweet
godisdead   8-9-2021 14:08  Acceptance  +6   Excellent. Pricey for HJ.
Skepti10   8-9-2021 11:03  Karma  +8   Keep it up with these reports. Your writing style is great!
batman108   8-9-2021 10:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Spyeoh22   8-9-2021 09:09  Karma  +4   Thanks!
zebra   8-9-2021 07:56  Karma  +5   
calaisien   8-9-2021 07:41  Karma  +5   Agree, 4 hands massage at Mia is drug
Spyeoh22
Lustful Lord

UID 85724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 47
Karma 592
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 09:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I wonder why she changed her name to Baby.

I'm *hoping* it means the old Angel comes back
That would really be incredible.

I'm glad you had a good experience with Baby/Angel. I visited her several months back and she was NMCOT though. She tried hard but we didn't seem to click - maybe I was just too tired that day.