Gigi @ Holiday spa

#spareport #tst #p2

Agent: holiday spa
Name: Gigi
Face: 7
Body: 6
Service: 7
Price: 900 60m p2 nuru

Not much to write home about here. My first time at holiday spa. Venue is mid range for a spa. Not as nice as kawaii for example but way better than dynasty.

Made a same day booking which I already know pretty much means you are gonna get some bottom of the barrel stuff. Was told 3 girls were available and I picked Gigi which had several good reviews.

Once again in such a sucker for the reviews in the Chinese tg channels... Some how she's scoring all 8 and stuff there. Anyway her face is so so and she was wearing a nice short summer dress showing lots of legs which I like. But when she took it all off, not that she was fat but she isn't thin. She's like a typical woman in her mid 30s haha. Has a little bit of belly especially if she leans forward it makes a roll but ok when she's standing up right.

Nuru was fine, and eventually finished my off my hands. Let me play with the clit but stopped when I tried to get closer.

Anyway I think I've had enough experimenting in these random spas haha. Unless it's known elements usually they are gonna be older ladies like this.

Bottom line: probably not coming back to this spa, bit of a walk from the mtr too

Recent Ratings
Spyeoh22   31-8-2021 09:46  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   31-8-2021 09:37  Karma  +4   Unlucky