Name: Stephy
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: end August
Face: 8
Body: 8.5- between 1.60m to 1.65m, C cup. Lean body, fair skin
Service:  9
Price:  $1300, 60 mins. Excellent Nuru with BBBJ

Part 1
I have been going Kawaii spa a lot. Seems like the type of services is increasing with each day. This time i tried Stephy. Seems like a mod twenties lady. Pleasant to look at. Able to communicate in basic English. Her massage was average. Then again who goes to This type of place for tip top massage right?

Part 2
I opted for nuru and bbbj. She told me to top up $300 for a blowjob. I told her okay but i did not have any condom with me. She shoik her head and said no need condom. Wow. Potential CIM...

Stephy have a lean body. Nice cup for her size. Her butt is not as good as KK but i like her fair skin. I tend to be bias with woman eith fair and smooth skin. Haha.

She first started off with licking my body. She used her tounge well. Licking and nimbling. She also used her fingernails to lightly scratxh my body. After about two mins of teasing she pour the nuru gel. She started to glide on my back. She also grrab my little brother while she is on top of me. Felt so close to each other. Slowly her nipple hardens and i could feel it as she rub her body on my.

She told me to flip. She wasted no time and lick my nipple. I reciprocate her actions by sucking her nipple. She is playful and keep feeding her boob to me. At this point she squezze the gel in between our body and proceeded to give me a mini breast fuck. Her nuru skills are great. Lots of gliding and rubbing and grabbing. Before i could react. She wipe my little brother with towel and start licking and giving me a bbbj. Her suction was good. No teeth and no hands. I told her to get into a 69 position. It was so sexy. Managed to kiss her little sister. No smell.  I shall not describe what happens next. Haha..soon after i shoot off in her mouth.

We showered together and she clean me thoroughly.

Paid up and leave. Kawaii is getting busier. Do make your appointment early.

Recent Ratings
Mister   1-9-2021 09:21  Karma  +5   CIM at Kawaii! The menu is really expanding.
joverz   30-8-2021 20:52  Karma  +6   nice!
Skepti10   30-8-2021 16:48  Karma  +6   Excellent
Spyeoh22   30-8-2021 14:55  Karma  +4   Thanks! They're so many new girls there that I don't really know who I want to try first!
magictime12   30-8-2021 14:50  Karma  +2   
nitesky6888   30-8-2021 14:44  Karma  +6   Excellent
orangerange   30-8-2021 13:38  Karma  +5   Thanks