Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2021 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Love Spa @ TST - Abby

Date & Time of Session: Late Aug
Name:  Abby
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  7.5/10 (I am a hard grader)
Body:  7/10 (small but natural b cups, not smoking hot but got a tight ass)
Height:  160
Skill:  6/10
Service: 7/10 (no real extras outside of hj and nuru, but got right into action)
GFE:  9/10 (wasn't looking for GFE but she provided in buckets)
PSE:  9/10 (Apart from the no sex she was all over me, kissing, licking, you name it. Felt more like an actual girlfriend in bed)
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 60 mins
Repeat: Prob yes, might try a few other girls she recommended.

Was feeling horny so I looked through TG chats for a girl that seemed decent enough. Stumbled upon Love Spa or 戀spa, and searched it up here. I'm pretty sure I found something talking about Zero but I can't seem to find it anymore. Still good reviews so I made a booking with new girl Abby since Zero was full.

I was pretty nervous when I got there since I'm still a newb at this, and Abby could tell. She did a good job at breaking the ice, talked about being new to HK etc. and got me some stuff to drink.
More chit chatting after I took the shower, then she mentioned that I looked exactly like her step brother (????). Not sure what she meant there but the GFE after that was on point. Massage was average as she would stop to talk or flirt with me, Not complaining as she would talk dirty and cuddle me, which was pretty hot. I stuck my hands in her pants and she didn't mind so I kept going. After like 10 minutes of massage (mine and hers combined) she started stripping, and got on top of me to do nuru. Her tits were pretty small, about B's but weren't augmented. I prefer smaller natural ones to fake ones and had a good time sucking them teats. She liked them teased too, almost as much as having her clit rubbed. I was able to slip a finger in after a few minutes of teasing, and she was clenching hard, wet already. Now, she didn't do any BJ as it technically wasn't on the menu, but she probably would have done it if I asked. Everything after that was super intense, she was jacking my off furiously and I was fingering her furiously for almost 30 minutes straight. Now this whole time she would be moaning and dirty talking, almost like an actual gf, but she would move away every time she was close, not too sure why but she was jacking me off at the speed of light and I couldn't care less. Now, I can sort of control when I cum and I wanted to get good value out of my money so I held it in but after about 30 minutes she was really tiring and I was too, so I shot my shot. Not sure what would have happened if I shot early but it was a intense 30 minutes.

We showered together afterwards since there was time left, she told me it felt like her arm was falling off and she was about to give up on me seeing how long I lasted, but it was a hell of a experience and I wasn't up for anything else in the shower.
She kept asking if my LB was alright after that which was funny, I guess she though it shoulda felt like it was falling off like her arm!
I was able to ask her about other girls there, and apparently there were two young'uns there, one was actually 18. Most were ugly but Zero and the two younger ones were good enough she said. She also didn't like fake pictures and fake reviews, and also really seemed to care about customer satisfaction. There seemed to be no fake reviews of her in advertising, and only one (albeit photoshopped) photo. All in all a nice and genuine girl with some pretty real GFE.
Might try out some of the other girls and also the Spa package. Do any bros know how much they care about hygiene in these places? Apparently someone comes and cleans up the place every morning, new bedsheets and everything.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   26-8-2021 11:40  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   26-8-2021 11:24  Karma  +6   Favorable
Mister   25-8-2021 12:04  Karma  +4   Good, detailed first report. How close was she to her photo? And what were the names of the two young’uns?
coomer212
Musky Member

UID 278578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 143
Posts 8
Karma 142
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2021 22:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 coomer212's post

@Mister: I'd say she was 70-80% of her photo. Face wasn't so slim, but not old and a pass in my book. The two young ones are COCO and 小愛, you have to book a day in advance because they are so popular.

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-8-2021 11:17  Karma  +1   Thanks